toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

14 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

The power of the wallet 

What's this I'm hearing about Ford jumping in the rainbow bandwagon?

Reminds me of Larry the Cable Guy talking about the Dixie Chicks badmouthing George Bush.  "Like going into a trailer park and yelling WALMART SUCKS.

9 hours ago, 56Sierra said:

What's this I'm hearing about Ford jumping in the rainbow bandwagon?

Reminds me of Larry the Cable Guy talking about the Dixie Chicks badmouthing George Bush.  "Like going into a trailer park and yelling WALMART SUCKS.

When I ask Siri if Ford got woke this is what she said

Fact Check-Ford shared Pride-themed rainbow truck promo video in 2022, not 2023

""" Carmaker Ford debuted a Pride-themed rainbow-colored Ranger Raptor in 2022, but some social media users are sharing the car’s promotional footage in 2023 and saying the campaign comes after Bud Light’s partnership with transgender activist Dylan Mulvaney.

“Ford goes woke! Looks like they didn't learn from Bud Light. The alphabet mafia is ramming their agenda down our throats! """ 

The final verdict will be at the ballot box , not in the court room 

I actually thought Trump should retire and someone younger should rise up , but , after all that has gone on in the last few days , I think he is the only one with the balls and the knowledge  to take on the corruption in DC 

59 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

When I ask Siri if Ford got woke this is what she said

Fact Check-Ford shared Pride-themed rainbow truck promo video in 2022, not 2023

""" Carmaker Ford debuted a Pride-themed rainbow-colored Ranger Raptor in 2022, but some social media users are sharing the car’s promotional footage in 2023 and saying the campaign comes after Bud Light’s partnership with transgender activist Dylan Mulvaney.

“Ford goes woke! Looks like they didn't learn from Bud Light. The alphabet mafia is ramming their agenda down our throats! """ 

I stopped listening to Siri years ago.  Me:  Siri, where's the nearest gun shop.  Siri:  Clueless.  Me:  Siri, you are useless.  Siri:  You are certainly entitled to your opinion.  BTW, the gun shop I wanted to go to was only a few miles away 

• Haha 1

@56 , you have to know what to ask

" Siri , why is there so much lying going on these days " 

image.png

• Like 2

I still have yet to see a " Build it Back Better " hat , don't think there is such a thing 

image.png

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

The Democrats are hoping for future voters, buy those votes with taxpayer money  that seems to be the plan.

9 minutes ago, riverc said:

The Democrats are hoping for future voters, buy those votes with taxpayer money  that seems to be the plan.

The party of free ice cream.