_Wilson_™

herd of honda

On 3/1/2021 at 8:40 PM, THH said:

Hey wilson, yes i have the 22" shifter on the 450 and love it!!

Lots of arthritis in the ankles so a must have for me.

There is a shorter one on the 420 but it doesn't show in the picture, 15" I think.

Thanks for the compliment on my collection.

I ordered parts today for the 250SX and i'm getting ready to pull it out and get it cleaned up and running again.

Attached is a pic of the lift table I recently bought, what a difference it makes working on the machines at a comfortable level.

Lift Table.jpg

Wow that lift table is sweet!!! Where’d that come from if you don’t mind? Tell us about it 😂

SittyDown,

I got the lift from APlusLift, https://www.apluslift.com/collections/motorcycle-lift-tables/products/apluslift-motorcycle-lift-mt1500x

$1200,shipped from South Carolina and it was in my driveway within three days from checkout.

Removable side extensions make it 48" wide, air operated 90-110 psi,1500 lbs capacity,wheel chock and removable rear wheel panel for motorcycles, nice service jack included.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, THH said:

SittyDown,

I got the lift from APlusLift, https://www.apluslift.com/collections/motorcycle-lift-tables/products/apluslift-motorcycle-lift-mt1500x

$1200,shipped from South Carolina and it was in my driveway within three days from checkout.

Removable side extensions make it 48" wide, air operated 90-110 psi,1500 lbs capacity,wheel chock and removable rear wheel panel for motorcycles, nice service jack included.

WOW! Very nice!! 

figured I'd toss this up... the rare robin egg blue trx350.... reminded me of wheelers thread >>> his friends 97 400

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 4