shadetree

My cabin front deck

update: been a few sense i last updated this thread, here is a  pic i took of the front porch/deck with new awnings installed i got off ebay, they turned out pretty good i must say. as for the driveway i cut in ON MY PROPERTY !, it took 46 tons of sb2 gravel ( 2 loads ), 6 rail road ties, 12 two foot rebars, and one 11 ft culvert at the main road. i used the rebar with holes drilled into the ends of the rail road ties to help hold them in place, not that they are going anywhere i hope ?..they are very heavy !. i needed something to keep the gravel from washing away on the high side of the driveway. i am working on getting a 4 ft piece of culvert to attach to the already installed culvert at the main road, i do not like the width of the one installed, i can drive over it ?, but with a trailer such as my utility or boat trailer ?, it will not get across it without going off the left entry side seeing how i am in a curve right there.

IMG_0343.JPG

IMG_0338.JPG

IMG_0339.JPG

IMG_0340.JPG

IMG_0341.JPG

IMG_0342.JPG

• Like 7

this past weekend i purchased and installed a 16x20 carport for me to park my truck under, and for my gf to park her '02 trx450fm/s i am building, here is a couple pics of it installed. i had the back side and left far corner out of level on the ground wise, so i had to block it up. was impressed that the company gave me enough sheet metal to bring all 3 sides to the ground.

IMG_0438.JPG

IMG_0439.JPG

• Like 4