87Iroc

Used 4 Wheelers in Indiana...

No worries man.  I will say I have avoided craigslist for years due to scams and early problems.  Facebook has market cornered on sales these days among masses.  CL is where I think you find deals.  If you can learn to spot scams like what I’ve seen you guys mention tonight. 

Edited by 87Iroc

Here's a sweet looking 2006 Arctic Cat for $1,750 in Corydon, In.  It has 120 hrs. and 608 miles.  It also comes with a plow.  I don't know anything about Arctic Cat but if this one weren't so big I'd be tempted.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/624703868433867

image.png

image.png

Edited by RubiDan
add pictures
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, RubiDan said:

It's sold.  That didn't last long.

one thing i've learned in my 29 yrs of flipping atvs, if the price is real ?, the deal is real ?, IT WON'T LAST LONG !. go buy it fast if you want a good deal.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, shadetree said:

one thing i've learned in my 29 yrs of flipping atvs, if the price is real ?, the deal is real ?, IT WON'T LAST LONG !. go buy it fast if you want a good deal.

You've got that right.  I was surprised that I was able to buy my Rubicon and it was listed for less than an hour before I made contact.  I left my phone number and when he didn't contact me back right away I thought I had lost out on it like I did several others.  I went that night and let him know that I had cash.  I gave him his asking price and $200 on top of that when he gave me title. 

I would have went after that Arctic Cat if I didn't already have my Rubicon.  It wasn't listed for very long and I still might not have gotten it even if I tried. 

On 9/29/2020 at 5:49 AM, shadetree said:

I have seen about 4-5 'ATV Flippers' operating on the local Indiana boards. Started to notice names and remember them. Same guys, always selling stuff.

I'm on hold for now...but twitching to take on the next challenge. I just have so much other stuff i NEED to spend money on right now and Covid's 2020 pay cut didn't help.

I might not have gotten it but in hindsight I should've tried to get that Arctic Cat and tried trading it for what I want. 

2 hours ago, RubiDan said:

I might not have gotten it but in hindsight I should've tried to get that Arctic Cat and tried trading it for what I want. 

Don't do it lol. Arctic cats are money pits and you could end up chasing a dragon trying to fix things and make it sellable.

Not had a great experience with those bike. Canadian Polaris.

• Sad 1