jeepwm69

We need to start hanging thieves again.

jeep your post about those warn winches got me to thinking about how i found out who got mine, i actually know the guy, but he WAS good friends with my father, at the time, this was many years ago, he had asked me how much I'd take for, i said $900 flat, i was spending alot time on the big road hauling grain, and finally had some days off, so i stopped by my pops place, and he needed help in the shop, and i noticed the winch was gone, i asked my pop, he told me he had him working around the farm, and i said you let him in the shop ?? , i then said have noticed how many things are missing ??? he just kind blew me off, he learned later he was out of a 3/4 complete craftsman socket set, a couple of hydraulic cylinders , my winch, and a 4 speed transmition, he started to listen to me after that, no one else was allowed in the shop but family members, i myself had to write the winch, and transmition off. 

• Like 1

I had a good adrenaline rush Thursday night , PT Cruiser turned the corner of my dead end street comes down the road and stops , I was alerted to this cause the camera monitor is on the wall in front of my desk and I was up watching tv and playing on the net , a guy gets out and they are parked at the back fence of the house next to me , which is my fence also , so I think he is going in my back yard , I grabbed a 9 with an extra 15 shot clip and a hand held q-beam , I slipped out the back door was expecting him to show up in my yard , which after several minutes never happened , so I can see the lights from the car moving , I went back in and the car turned around in my drive , went 50 ft and stopped , with the lights on for a couple of minutes , then pulls up 1/2 way to the corner and the guy gets in and it drives off , so I replayed the cameras during the whole incident , seen the guy walked thru my neighbors yard and to her house from the rear and went under her carport , I found out she wasn't home later , I have not told her about it yet as I am pretty sure I  figured it out  , I think it was a drug deal with her grandson who is staying there right now , don't want to be a rat on something I am not even sure what happened , didn't look good and I sure don't want that crap around my house , I am really peed off about it 

• Like 1