Wheeler

Swamp Lites.

Well I started to google Swamp Lites as I was considering another set. Well u just can’t find them like u used too. So I was calling around & sure enough a couple places told me they have discontinued them! Yes u heard that correct, they are’s done... why?? Not sure? Weight & popularity maybe? They were a crazy knobby on steroids that ran tall. However there days are done...

For me.. back to the drawing board as to what I want to run... my go too always been the 26x10x12 Executioners. Run like crap, wobble handle bars, wear like steel, go thru anything... 

• Like 1

Bummer on the SwampLites , I really like them , have them on my wife's 300 and buddy has a set on his 300 ------- another good one they changed around is the Mudzillas , they call them Zillas now days , not the same tires , got the Mudzillas on my 95 300 , a little humpy ride but they will dig   --------  and the Outlaws are Outlaw III's now days 

I just looked them up and you can still buy Swamplites , don't know if they still make them , but there are still some out there for sale 

• Like 1

Yes u can still buy left over stock if they have ur size. Correct me if I’m wrong but I thought u could still mud MudZillas too??

6 minutes ago, Wheeler said:

Yes u can still buy left over stock if they have ur size. Correct me if I’m wrong but I thought u could still mud MudZillas too??

Last time I looked the call them Zillas now days and the pattern is not as aggressive  , I am going to check it out right now 

• Like 1

I did find some Mudzillas , same thing on certain sizes being out of stock , they had 28x12x12 are $160  , 30x11x14 are $176 ----- I have to watch for a set of 14 inch rims , could have got a good deal on some Outlaws 28s just recently , like new but for 14s and I have all 12s 

• Like 1

I have Zillas and love them. The only thing I feel is a little bumpy up to 3mph on gravel roads. Ran over 2,000 miles so far on gravel, sand, mud, rocks and snow. Still barely worn. We have alot of blue clay in our hunting area and the open tread cleans out well. I run 27's on my 2015 Ruby.IMG_20201015_163358413_HDR.jpg

• Like 2

When I was looking Mudzillas a little while ago I noticed they list them as being a mud/snow tire 

The set I have have lasted a very long time , they are hard rubber 

I find they are a little bumpy going slow , once you are rolling they smooth out 

• Like 1