Fishfiles

Music

The first concert I went to was Jethro Tull at the Municipal Auditorium New Orleans , Locomotive  Breath was the first song , been hooked on music since 

• Like 1

Great Song : Tull is better studio than live as far as sound goes , he does put on a show 

• Like 1

On 3/5/2021 at 7:27 AM, Fishfiles said:

i cant help it, i like listing to Stevie Nicks better. i'll give em an A for trying, C- or less on the vocals.

E plays guitar way better that Stevie, and ranks ten% in my book. style is original.

For ya ask, i never heard Stevie play.

Edited by LedFTed

i swear i seen this before, before the past 7hrs, or even more, in the past few months. most likley a couple of days ago.

Music is coming back to the Greater  New Orleans , but it is not going to be the same , the New Green Deal / Corona  push makes large capacity clubs now have to have air conditioning units capable of turning over the air volume of the club 6 times an hour , too costly for clubs to conform with >>>>  also a dirty secret the story link below doesn't mention , no air operated instruments at these first opening ups , that includes singing , LOL ----- you couldn't write a fiction novel as good corona  seems to get  

https://www.wwltv.com/article/news/local/orleans/live-music-returns-to-new-orleans-this-weekend-but-not-like-you-remember-it/289-befc15f1-0dbc-4bc9-813e-84456769d510

• Like 1

Orwell, had a couple or so, an the book burning one, F451.  [goodby to you, goodby to you, Patty smyth.] even if someone wrote a sci-fi novel, it would be hard to get it published in the Politically Correct World.

{fill free to edit this if the words are too strong]. Dr Seuss, by by. someone dont like your pictures or the words in the stories, about acceptance, of others. 

Edited by LedFTed

Good choice 'Ted , Patty is pretty  , we might have posted this song before 

• Like 2