Fishfiles

Music

The only Alice in Chains song ^^^^  I really like is Man in the Box ---Rooster is ok --- I seem to   remember Down in the Hole is about him on drugs at the bottom of the barrel , he looks really bad in that video ^^^^ , think that was about his last appearance 

• Like 1

Believe it or not Layne Staley lived another 6 years after that video was filmed in 1996.  He died in 2002.  AIC was part of Lollapalooza 93.  He was so hammered at the PGH show that he sat in a chair barely able to lift his head but sang great. 

Edited by Scotticus
  • Like 1

On 8/29/2020 at 9:34 AM, Fishfiles said:

You bring up a very good point 'Ted 

Music is controlled by somebody for sure  ,  who ever  it is that controls it determines what we hear and I don't like those people's decisions much

I listen to just a bit of FM radio  , 90% of what I listen to is Sirius  XM , You Tube with some Pandora and I-Heart , even Sirius has changed dramatically in the last few years , got a lifetime membership with them when they first started ,I heard yesterday it was 19 years now , that was a good deal 

When they give out the awards , I never heard of many of the people nominated and when I hear their music , I know why 

Concerts were costing $150 a ticket before Corvid , bet now they will cost a lot more if they ever do get back going 

$150., a ticket, no wonder younger kids no longer go to see bands play. course you talking about established bands, still too much money.  when i was younger, there were bands everywhere, for 2 or three dollars, someone was always putting on a show. some playing were pretty good. cellphones an nitindo. this generation just aint the same. no adventure. got no independence. just dont have the spirit of trying. i dont care who is playing, for $150.00, i'l listen on the radio., even AM.

$23.oo will get me a 30 pack. i got, 8-tracks, cassettes, records, an the top 20 or whatever is on the radio. i aint listened to the radio since 2003., has it changed much?, 🤣.

i still like to listen to what i want/ over what someone else says i got to listen too.

Edited by LedFTed
force of habit
  • Confused 1

'ted , the last concert I went to was Cher , $135 a ticket and that was quite a few years back----  my first concert was Jethro Tull , it was a $5 ticket back then and was a better show 

• Like 1

Learned a couple of new dance moves  tonight , never knew about the Soul Train Line before , it's live , soon as this corona crap is over and the bands start plying the clubs again , I am going to tear it up !!! 

• Like 1

Good song ^^^^ , down a few LaBatts to that one , Wheeler you need to move down here , you'd  fit right in !!!   

• Like 2

I had application back in 2000 to move there. It went south.. lol

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Wheeler said:

I had application back in 2000 to move there. It went south.. lol

You want me to adapt you !!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

You want me to adapt you !!! 

Let’s do it!!

• Like 2

These are all songs ^^^ you hear at Mardi gras , dance/ marching club music and then  in the clubs 

• Like 1