Fishfiles

Music

31 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

well, wheeler .... besides working on that bike, and listening to these videos, your going to  be busy. by the way in that last  video I'll take the one in the red tank top, and white shorts! lol.

Wheeler is going to need a 12 pack of dem Labatts to get thru all dem  Redneck HipHop songs ^^^ and after dat he might be hitting the mud again 

• Like 1

yep... i can't wait to see his response after viewing those videos,and  hearing the songs, i bet ! think about moving down south with us good ol country boys. I'm just messing around, i think wheeler is a country boy... he's dang sure tough enough. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

There you go 'Teddy , know better , but always pushing the limits , I bet you got a lot of spankings when you was a kid , LOL 

got a few, only 1 wasnt deserved. i was quite an didnt get caught.

Edited by LedFTed

On 2/5/2021 at 12:35 AM, LedFTed said:

i have to agree with ya on this one...

too long for the times.

{the only way to edit my post, i quote myself]

fish; what page was zeppelin on,? i need an index. my memory aint what it never was....

Edited by LedFTed

Bizarre is all I can think ----- music is ok , the band  is out there

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LedFTed said:

got a few, only 1 wasnt deserved. i was quite an didnt get caught.

Dang 'Ted , I wasn't that far off on my profiling , figured you for sneaky !!! LOL --- How many times did you let your siblings take a butt whippin' for something you did , being quiet and all ? 

• Haha 1

This song is for @jeepwm69 and @_Wilson_™ as both have shown interest in Grunge music ,  I am not totally sure if this would be considered Grunge Music or not , but it is pretty grungie to me , LOL 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

This song is for @jeepwm69 and @_Wilson_™ as both have shown interest in Grunge music ,  I am not totally sure if this would be considered Grunge Music or not , but it is pretty grungie to me , LOL 

i have no idea but it sure is out there .... lol, maybe @Scotticus would know ?