Fishfiles

Music

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

Happy Halloween from Broken Peach 

Thats kinda of freaky looking, but i recognize the song...... But not the band......

6 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Thats kinda of freaky looking, but i recognize the song...... But not the band......

Broken Peach is great band , I have posted many of their songs , they are a cover band from Spain , they do sing a lot of their own music , but  when they cover a song they put their own twist on it , they dress up different for every video ---- the 4 girls are hot 

• Like 1

They seem to like Halloween ---- being a Depeche Mode Fan , I kind of like this one 

28 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Now this is kind of freaky 

I wouldn't  Surprised to hear that Luara Cox makes  it big in music industry...... And also a few others in this video. 

• Like 1

John5 and  the Creatures , formerly of Marilyn Manson and now with Rob Zombie , bet Halloween at his place is Killer 

• Like 1

Halloween music 

Corey Taylor is Slip Knot and everyone must know Michael Anthony of Van Halen , Fred Coury played with Cinderella , John5  played with Marilyn Manson and Rob Zombie 

• Like 1

I am looking forward to the new Munster Movie coming soon from  Rob Zombie 

28 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

John5 and  the Creatures , formerly of Marilyn Manson and now with Rob Zombie , bet Halloween at his place is Killer 

This is The 1st  time I've ever  heard / seen this video..... Sure has some honeys!......... Trick or treat, trick or treat.... I'll take those 5 to keep....... Haha!! Y'all can have dude singing ...... 

Edited by _Wilson_™

There's just one bad thing about these classic songs...... I had  every rock station from here to Cullman Alabama programed in the semi stereo system  ...... And i had  thunderstruck CRANKED..... well..... I just happened to be ,less then a mile across the Tennessee  / Alabama line headed to Cullman.... That's the reason for the $600 plus speeding ticket...... Lol! People know i had gotten tagged, but i never said why i had the hammer mashed..... After that... When thunderstruck came on the station got changed.....lol! For the longest  time AHP (alabama highway potrol) had been targeting grain haulers from Tennessee,..... Because 95% of the time we were grossly over weight.... And taking all the side roads to avoid being checked.... And they weren't about  to let that revenew get away......

Edited by _Wilson_™