Fishfiles

Music

On October 28, 2022 at 9:32 AM, Fishfiles said:

The Runaways 

Very interesting documentary ...... Too bad they experienced so many  pitfalls in their career, there would be no forgiving that jackass for mistreating them...... That's one thing i can't stand  a so called man abusing a female........some might say depends on situation..... Well not to me....if the circumstances are headed to that point...... Walking away is the only good permennant solution.... I know if it was me, and i was a bystander and witnessed that taking place......I'll take it on myself to put a stop to it....... I have before, and I'll do it again if need be......... It wouldn't bother me one bit to stomp the ever living !!!! Out of a chicken ! man abusing the opposite sex..... IMO that BOY should be in prison, or dead.... The reason i see it the way i do, is because my older sister God rest her soul..... Was abused by her 1st husband..... Yet she told NO ONE....after i learned of this... I told her your ex or not, if i see him again, they will never find his body......that still stands to this day.....you don't hit females!!!!!  In anger!!!! 

Edited by _Wilson_™

I was on the phone when i played that..... Lol! Had to mute the phone till i could stop the music.... Lol!..... The other party didnt comment...so i don't know if they heard it or not......lol! 

• Haha 1

I don't know it's happened here before, but just once far as i know..... In chat rooms it's called script flooding, or just flooding, and it's intentional ...... (Pea brained Wanna be hacker) but it's not the same as in a forums.... Chat room flooders are very hard to stop.... I figured if i could get a post in while it was goin on here, it might be like throwing a wrench in the mechanics ...... Looks like it worked, but sheesh took me a while to get it posted..... When management sees this.... Maybe they will know why this happens automatically its happened twice here (two defrent users) 

Edit: and yes i enjoy busting hackers...... Lol! That's what i did for msn back years ago.... (MSN admin)

just missed out on getting a screen shot,,,,,,,

Edited by _Wilson_™

3 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

I don't know it's happened here before, but just once far as i know..... In chat rooms it's called script flooding, or just flooding, and it's intentional ...... (Pea brained Wanna be hacker) but it's not the same as in a forums.... Chat room flooders are very hard to stop.... I figured if i could get a post in while it was goin on here, it might be like throwing a wrench in the mechanics ...... Looks like it worked, but sheesh took me a while to get it posted..... When management sees this.... Maybe they will know why this happens automatically its happened twice here (two defrent users) 

Edit: and yes i enjoy busting hackers...... Lol! That's what i did for msn back years ago.... (MSN admin)

just missed out on getting a screen shot,,,,,,,

Are you talking about something that  happened here last night ?  I woke up and tried to view the forum at about 1AM , this thread was the last one with activity , and post where popping up and off , I think it had something to do with harley's link to a song , TexiJoe Co  , everytime I tried to open it , it would go  bezerk 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Are you talking about something that  happened here last night ?  I woke up and tried to view the forum at about 1AM , this thread was the last one with activity , and post where popping up and off , I think it had something to do with harley's link to a song , TexiJoe Co  , everytime I tried to open it , it would go  bezerk 

Mine was doin the same thing I thought I was tweakin

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Yeah..... Went crazy on my end as well........i watched the music video and it worked fine video + sound  but yeah it's just as you said same post kept cycling...... It wasn't anyone online but Harley,and myself, (TooDeep just missed it) ... @LedFTed had the same thing happen with him one time,..... That one i managed to get screen shots of, but i cleaned the iPad (getting ready) for the new OS ..... I'm going to get.... So i didn't won't to transfer too much over to the new one, so those pics are gone...... DANG IT!!! I managed to post between a cycling gap, and that seemed to have stopped it (maybe) no clue as to why it happened, but i am curious.....i love a mystery / puzzle ..... 

It could have been the link..... You are a manager / mod, so if yaw want to try and make it act up  again, you could go in and sweep out the mess (just spitballing an idea) I'll help too.

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 1

Did you ever  read about George Michael's life ? He like Keanu Reeves, donated untold amounts of money defrent organizations .... Although ... I did  not  agree with George's life style ..... He indeed without a doubt had talent as a singer... And despite..... What he allowed the public to see.... He had a very sad life......and delt with extreme depression, and i think he showed some of that feeling in his songs.... Which also could have been why he was so good...... I didn't respect the life style at all..... But i diid respect him for battling depression, drug addiction, the uk goverment..... And becoming an icon in the music industry..... Ad they say cher  is an icon now ?? Ha..... Not even close..... IMO...... She's just a carbon copy of heidi lynne fleiss........which reminds me..... Didnt cher say she was going to live on another planet ?? Well there again ..... I think she's been in a defrent zone for many many moons... Haha! (Freaken idiot # 2) to cap that list would have to be hair sniffer biden..... Or (so called dr) falchi.....  

Edited by _Wilson_™

I didn't know about all that about George Michael , just knew he went both ways , LOL 

1969 Rolling stones Altamont Concert >>. Hells Angels was security