Fishfiles

Music

Was watching a movie and a song came on and I knew the voice , the movie was American Quilt , a chick flick , Patsy Cline song the song , forgot she done this one

i didnt know it till today, some of the music i like, was by Winger. the lead singer must have 4 octaves..

i was pre-occupied, during the 80s an 90s.. 😀

On 10/10/2021 at 7:01 PM, LedFTed said:

i didnt know it till today, some of the music i like, was by Winger. the lead singer must have 4 octaves..

i was pre-occupied, during the 80s an 90s.. 😀

Eh , 'Ted , I could see you being a Winger kind of guy , LOL 

• Like 1

The Stones retired Brown Sugar from their play list , say they will never play it again , cause it is politically incorrect

Nobody even remembers Mick Jagger , I seen in the news last week the Stones  did a concert and after wards ,  Mick went to the bar and no one even knew who he was or talked with him 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Ya cant tune a fish, but ya can a piano.. ;~}

got that album.. durn if i can remember who it was. to much trouble to pull out all the albums. have to do it someday..someday never comes, CCR..

Edited by LedFTed

3 hours ago, LedFTed said:

Ya cant tune a fish, but ya can a piano.. ;~}

got that album.. durn if i can remember who it was. to much trouble to pull out all the albums. have to do it someday..someday never comes, CCR..

It was Mr Olds'mobile ,  Ted , ya see , Mr Olds sold out his shares of his company to  the GM line , and then he wanted to call his new auto line Olds , but GM wouldn't let him , so he named his new line of automobiles REO Speedwagon 

• Haha 1