Fishfiles

Music

i was thinking of Patsy Cline. "Sweet Dreams"... is that already on here? i know it aint in the usual band thing. i like a little bit of country, along with the rock an roll. i got no morels.. one time a Patsy song, followed by a Till Tuesday song. i even like Dolly. she got big fake boobs. Oh Well.!!  Loretta Lynn.  Hank, an the rest. Dad an son. used to listen to Hank on an old 33 or 78 Victoria records. cant remember. those records wernt flexible. thicker that the albums like, later on.. Hank Jr. was much later.

ya ever had MEXENE chilli powder? better than what i sent ya, maybe. that chilli powder aint the same as it once was. was better. hope some was good though. ya can always make it hotter, but ya cant make your recipe, not as hot, once its hot.. the best stuff i found was at a herb shop, red pepper powder, but was yellowish, it would make your ears sweat, on the inside. took a few bites till it caught up ta you, but when it did, it would warm ya up an then some.. plenty of crackers were required, though not enough to turn off the heat.. was good in the winter.. 25f or below.

• Like 1

I know Party is in here , I grew up to her , use to stand on my mom's feet and she would dance to it , there are a couple of more patsy hits I like , "I was walking  after midnight " and " Crazy " 

I bought some generic chili powder recently and don't like it much , it is way to dark , almost black and doesn't have any good taste , screw the diet , for the most part , " It is better to burn out than fade away " 

• Like 1

She was only 30 years old when she died ,  I think she was destine to be one of the greats ---- she reminds me so much of my Mom 

• Like 1

Explict Lyrics

I really am all over the board with music , All Mixed Up

5:28 

Did you know that Jack White of the White Stripes's  mentor was Loritta Lynn , I like Audioslave's version 

Gretchen was the bar maid a Big and Rich's bar , they gave her a shot and she did well 

i dont necessarily have a favorite style of music, but still dont like rap as much. dont know why.. Conway was rock an roll before he when country. Kinda partial to girls named Gretchen or Gretta. dont know why, just am.

everybody got's there quarks, thats just one of mine..

• Like 1

On 9/21/2021 at 7:42 AM, Fishfiles said:

Gretchen was the bar maid a Big and Rich's bar , they gave her a shot and she did well 

yep...when I owned my concert biz, we covered her stage at our huge Memorial weekend event...her band had brought their own backline gear, but the promoter asked me to personally sit that stage as they were such a new act...so I pushed my lead tech over to the Credence Clearwater stage while I looked after the new one-hit wonder.

truth be told, the gal has some chops.

we also did Big & Rich several shows....Chevy was backing them for a couple Nascar events....band would roll out of the bus at 10am,still hurting from heavy drinking the night before...hitting the Monster drinks etc to get going for soundcheck...fun times...lots of memories...but don't miss it now that I've sold the biz and retired from national gigs like that.

1 hour ago, Bighanded said:

one-hit wonder.

truth be told, the gal has some chops.

the one hit wonder comment was at that time, she only had the Redneck woman single.. again...I give her full marks.. in fact look up some youtube of her covering some Heart songs...the girl can push it!

Stevie Ray Vaugh wrote and played this guitar solo  for Bowie , shame Stevie died so young , he was destine to be one of  the greatest blues guitarist