Fishfiles

Music

On 11/2/2021 at 7:53 AM, Fishfiles said:

Gotta get a sign out, now that i know what it means. got 2 acres, yet underdeveloped, live with me brother. the sign wont go over well, best wait for a moment.. Another civil war of sorts.. Those that follow, those that dont, PROPAGANDA/TRUTH. follow propaganda, the 4th richt.<-" i spelled this so bad, my spell check couldnt even pick it up, an its from england". seems they, or my spell checker would. Easy come/easy go, word domination.. the dead, a just a cloud passing over..

Edited by LedFTed

On 11/2/2021 at 4:05 AM, Fishfiles said:

I heard some CCR over the  weekend 

;~} .. i cant quite remember it that way. i told ya my memory has, been affected sum, by my strokes. HaHaHA..

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, LedFTed said:

;~} .. i cant quite remember it that way. i told ya my memory has, been affected sum, by my strokes. HaHaHA..

LOL , That is two song lapped over .... 

how ya get to mix these songs, i dont know., if there was a site, i got the time not to be there... a turtle i am. someday i might just past ya up..😀😀

might just take another 50 years. hope i dont stay that long, i look bad enough, as it is..

Edited by LedFTed

twice tonight my settings have been removed. i hope its a prank. but dont think so.. once on the phone i have, and another on one of the os i have.. if ya got enough time to irritate me, hope ya can change the world. i doubt it though. things to come. beware..

i wasnt going to post this here, but got an opening.  i was looking for the joke thread. do we got one? we need some relief, from the world.. Jokes dont have to be R or X rated to be funny. though it might help some.. anyway,, here ya go..

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, LedFTed said:

i wasnt going to post this here, but got an opening.  i was looking for the joke thread. do we got one? we need some relief, from the world.. Jokes dont have to be R or X rated to be funny. though it might help some.. anyway,, here ya go..

'Ted , I am a music buff but not so much a cat fan , listening to that was painful , LOL