I am linking it up for you 

always makes me smile. both do.

Edited by LedFTed

1 hour ago, LedFTed said:

always makes me smile. both do.

You keep saying both , I only seen one video 

On 2/3/2022 at 12:13 PM, Fishfiles said:

You keep saying both , I only seen one video 

the other one is back the thread, or should be. i'll try to copy the one that is missing.

https://youtu.be/Cv6tuzHUuuk

maybe i posted a different song. you know what i am doing wrong. is it at the bottom of the page instead of the top?

Edited by LedFTed
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, LedFTed said:

so if i embed these links, when i copy they will display?

Looks like you got it now 

this is listed as a music video, i thought about posting it for those people up in the great white north for what there doing, or maybe in Bcs farm thread, but after watching this, i had to stick it here, fish it might need to be deleted for some of the words about drinking and drugs, but the sad fact is a bunch of those drivers did use to stay up, cattle have no water of feed in the haulers, so they have to stay on the move! they fake log books.... etc all to keep this country in beef, so think  of that the next time you enjoy a steak, or juicy burger....... it's not krogers that raises cattle, FARMERS DO!! same goes for fishermen especially those guys on the deadliest catch.... 

as for me ? i do miss driving being alone behind the wheel on the open road, nothing but you and the hum of the engine, and dust blowing off the side of the I-road, i can't explain it any better, you'd just had to experience it, no one breathing down your neck, no closed in office, and besides the cops, you were boss. pure and simple. 

• Like 1

thank you! it's harder to find things (newer music and vids) to post in your thread, y'all post just about every song under sun, lol! look here.... if any of these songs offend ? sweep the post I've got not problem with it, because some i have never heard before. couple post coming soon, I'm glad you enjoyed that one. 

• Like 1

we don't see thos e tri axle outfits around here,i see the stretch jobs (extended frames/ hoods) around here and why you'd need a single tire air dead axle under one these trucks ? have no idea, but it not needed...... unless for well..... never mind. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Looks like you got it now 

it was something here that did it.