Fishfiles

Music

she acted on SNL ? wow i didn't know that ether! 650 wsm ...... am station out of Nashville...... played Karen's songs all the time...... and pop listened to that station because they had such a strong signal, heck everyone around here did......but back then fm stations stronge enough to broadcast aways  off were very rare, so 650 wsm ruled. 

19 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

she acted on SNL ? wow i didn't know that ether! 650 wsm ...... am station out of Nashville...... played Karen's songs all the time...... and pop listened to that station because they had such a strong signal, heck everyone around here did......but back then fm stations stronge enough to broadcast aways  off were very rare, so 650 wsm ruled. 

Do you know --- That's Margot Kidder on SNL , not Karen Carpenter , they do look a lot a like 

Chad Smith the drummer is from the Chili Peppers , looks like Will Ferrell 

along with Sammy Haggar , Michael  Anthony ( Van Halen ) and Joe Satriani

yeah i know it was her > kidder < .. no telling how many times ive seen those old superman movies..... lol...I'd recognize her anywhere.......but did the carpenters ever preform on SNL ?? that you know of ?

• Like 1

John5 is a  great guitarist , I don't really like his outfits , but judge not 

4 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

yeah i know it was her > kidder < .. no telling how many times ive seen those old superman movies..... lol...I'd recognize her anywhere.......but did the carpenters ever preform on SNL ?? that you know of ?

I think the Carpenters were way before SNL ---- 

2 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

i was thinking the same....... maybe the times of the Ed Sullivan show ? 

I think that video above ^^^  was from the Ed Sullivan show , I seen another longer copy of it and Ed introduced her , but I can't find it again 

• Like 1

I'd say Fleetwood Mac is the best band , ever !!!   And Christie McVie got a bad deal as she is much more talented than Stevie Nicks 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

I think that video above ^^^  was from the Ed Sullivan show , I seen another longer copy of it and Ed introduced her , but I can't find it again 

metv channel 66 out of Nashville (newer station i reckon) started broadcasting the old Ed Sullivan show, but they've changed..... i can't find where his show is going to be aired again, man after they took live pd off the air alot of the older classic shows have been...... which IMO are much better then 90% of the sitcoms out now...... fetv channel 323 is Purdy good to, I'm sure there's a few more stations....... i still,say they will bring live pd back.....

• Like 1

On 2/11/2022 at 6:55 PM, Fishfiles said:

i like the way christy mcvie sings.. she never got to sing enough...

• Like 1