Kevron

Laugh for the day

An old man was eating in a truck stop when three rough-looking bikers walked in.
As they passed the old man, the first biker pushed his cigarette into the old man's pie, then laughed and took a seat at the counter.
The second biker picked up the old man's milk and spit into it. The third biker turned over the old man's plate before joining the others at the counter.
Without saying a word to the laughing bikers, the old man put his money down, got up, and left the diner. One of the bikers said to the waitress, "Not much of a man, was he?"
The waitress replied," Not much of a truck driver either. He just backed his big rig over three motorcycles!"
  • Haha 2

Christmas decorations are a lot like Epstein.  They don’t hang themself. 

• Haha 2

A senior citizen drove his brand new Corvette convertible out of the dealership. Taking off down the road, he floored it to 80 mph, enjoying the wind blowing through what little gray hair he had left. Amazing, he thought as he flew down I-94, pushing the pedal even more.
Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw a state trooper behind him, lights flashing and siren blaring. He floored it to 100 mph, then 110, then 120. Suddenly he thought, What am I doing? I'm too old for this, and pulled over to await the trooper's arrival.
Pulling in behind him, the trooper walked up to the Corvette, looked at his watch, and said, "Sir, my shift ends in 30 minutes. Today is Friday. If you can give me a reason for speeding that I've never heard before, I'll let you go."
The old gentleman paused. Then he said, "Years ago, my wife ran off with a state trooper. I thought you were bringing her back."
"Have a good day, sir," replied the trooper
  • Haha 3

What do you call a blonde with her hair dyed red ? Artificial Intelligence

• Haha 1

I can't believe how much they are celebrating peewee herman on the net , as far as I know about him , he was a pervert / pedo'file >>> but I guess that would make him a super star in the eyes of today's  F'ed society 

Heard a very  tasteless story about him recently :

What did peewee and John Wilkes Booth have in common , they both shoot a load to the back of someones' head in a theater 

Your right about what you heard... And just think.... He was in the famous blues brothers movie... Sad eh... I think he played the snobish waiter in the resterant sceen....

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Your right about what you heard... And just think.... He was in the famous blues brothers movie... Sad eh... I think he played the snobish waiter in the resterant sceen....

You right.  I read the waiter part was one of his greatest accomplishments   

I bet he was on Epstein’s frequent flyer list.  

• Like 1

Hobo sitting on the rail of the train tracks ,train comes by and chops off his a$$ , he stood up , turned around , bent over and looked at his a$$ laying on the tracks , another train came by and chopped off his head !!!  Moral of the story , Don't loose your head over a piece of a$$

Guy went to get a vasectomy wearing a tuxedo .... Doctor asked him , " why so dressed up "  , he said " If I am gonna be impotent, I want to look important " 

• Haha 1

important impotent idiot...... aka biden .....that's about true... I recon, maybe, possibly, strong possibility, uh huh, 10-4.... Roger, over and out...