29 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Gremlin / Corvette 

image.png

Where's a fly swatter when you need it.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Gremlin / Corvette 

image.png

Hm....... From gmac to gmamc ...... Interesting build.... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Older style below

You know what is messed up with having a lot of  lights , down here DOTD says , if the light is on the truck it needs to work , so if one is out they can give a ticket 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

You know what is messed up with having a lot of  lights , down here DOTD says , if the light is on the truck it needs to work , so if one is out they can give a ticket 

Yep! its Exactly the same here.....looks like they would get you for the same standards as a car or light duty pickemup truck turn,parking plate, brake, head, just what the vehicls come factory with, the standard should be the same for all of them ..... Now i can see anyone with blues being nailed.... But i think that's nation wide ? And might even fall under federal law .... I know for the longest  time back in the day movies /shows made with police cars couldn't use blue lights just red amber and white.... Now you see blue....heck if Hollywood can get away with that .... well..... I don't see it as right...

• Like 1

Could have been fords answer to jeeps 6x6 i like this better.... It looks like a give bolt pattern maybe 6 ? If it's what i hope it is the bullet proof 9 inch ford rear end with the pinion straddle bearing... If ? So I'd like to to see how they did the front rear chunk through shaft .... And did they make it inter axle dif lock like semi trucks have... I'd bet it's a true 6x6 lock... Well at least the back two cli,d be locked, but not the front.... I don't know if ford had clutch packs in those model front chunks, bu they did in some rear 9 inch chunks.... I have a friend who had a swb 4 on the floor buy it had the legendary 300 inline 6 banger.... So the ratio was high, anyways the rear end went down and he had a ! Of a time locating one... I'd like to had that truck... It was almost unstoppable .... Has the same front clip as this one.. 

image.jpg

• Like 2

Oh yeah ..... Here we go dodges supporter  answer to jeep and ford supporters ... Where the ! Are the chevy supporters ?! .... Lol!  

image.jpg

Hm...... These are some of the production line model road tracters to be released soon.... The classic looking Pete's, and kenworth are nice in my opinion ..... Funny thing is they went with the looks of the best custom road tractors.... And bull haulers always have the best sharpest looking rigs...... Then you have that yellow crap looking looking wanta be bat mobile ...... Lol!.... Really ?! Pay that much money to ride around looking like a clown ?... Id be trying to figure out what type of mental illness the designer of some of these has going on in his her or ITS head because sure as ! There is one.... I 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1

Now these i think are sexy, YES i said sexy...  The deal with these are they are only offered as you see them now according to the video.... Colors and options (i would think) maybe changed over time... But the classic Pete stretch frame and Kenworth ..... Not h beautiful work from the legendary truck companies ..can't believe Kenworth offered a lift away front bumper and no th with fenders... The kenworth has the option of adjust ride height but I'm not sure if this includes the steering axle..... But t his is no thing new with air bag suspension... And I've not had any dealings with the power plant in the Pete .... No idea what the Kenworth has under   The hood... But i see this engine has only one turbo... So  they dialed down some.... If i was to choose between these two.... Well ..... It would be the pets .... Both are nice but i just prefer Pete's .... 

Kenworth is next post... 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg