Fishfiles

Crime

I figure those socker fans to get involved to......some of that bunch can become compltelty unglued at little to nothing....oh I get a kick out of it if they tried demostraghting on the ice during live hockey game...... talk about a blood bath...... 

On 9/17/2023 at 6:20 AM, Fishfiles said:

On 9/17/2023 at 6:35 AM, 56Sierra said:

Drag 'em off the road by their hair.  Love it 

Yep, that was the best part.

Maybe water them with some pepper spray.

hippies.jpg

• Haha 1

To show just how devolved our society has become, found out last night that the church I grew up in was vandalized.

When I was growing up in this small town, churches were left unlocked, and even the town criminals respected houses of God. 

The Presbyterian church in my small town was never a big church, probably 40-50 when I was growing up.  Mostly WW2 vets so as time rolled on, fewer and fewer on Sundays. 

Then the PCUSA went full of left with politics, but the trick was, THEY own the building, even though it was built and maintained locally for around a century. 

So membership continued to decline, and the church stopped meeting during covid, and never started meeting again. 

Dad and I have kept the place mowed, gutters cleaned out etc, but haven't been up there in a few weeks to check on it. 

Apparently someone(s) broke into the Sunday School side of the church, spray painted the walls in the basement (where kitchen is, potlucks etc were held), fired off fire extinguishers in the sanctuary, flipped over the pulpit and communion table, and did some damage to the organ pipes.

Dad is really upset about it.  He's been the building caretaker now for the last 15 years or so after my grandfather died, and I'm sure he thinks that this happened "on his watch" so he feels responsible.

Now that the congregation is gone, it's just a building, but it will always be more than that to my family.    

But again, a sign of the times. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Wander if they'd move if faced by a heavy weight speeding screaming fire truck ...... or if they get the hose...personally if it was a low risk call..... I'd use the high pressure solid mount nozzle.... another would be those street blowers \  sweepers.....

Edited by _Wilson_™

32 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

I wonder if that was determined to be a good shoot.  It looked like the danger level was deescalating since the baddie was walking away.  If he had started to turn around?  Drill him.  I doubt his intentions would have been to leave the waitress a tip.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, 56Sierra said:

I wonder if that was determined to be a good shoot.  It looked like the danger level was deescalating since the baddie was walking away.  If he had started to turn around?  Drill him.  I doubt his intentions would have been to leave the waitress a tip.

I don't know , around here I have always heard you can't shoot in the back , so you yell at them and when tey turn around ......  I think it was a bad deal 

3 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

I don't know , around here I have always heard you can't shoot in the back , so you yell at them and when tey turn around ......  I think it was a bad deal 

I think given that he was still waving a gun around, the threat was still very active.  It was in Texas too, and they don't tend to mess around with such things.  If you're a threat to anyone, someone can dead you without fear of charges.

• Like 2

id like to hear what the other un armed customers think...BEFORE they learned the gun was a fake... it's clear how he felt..afterwards...... and Dude would lived he'd be out there again, maybe next time for real....

I am going to say B.S. , that gas nozzle won't spray that hard , but who knows ----- got a light !!!!! 

Explicit Lyrics 

Don't try this in Saint Tammany Parish Louisiana AKA Saint Slammany ( cause the doors of justice is going to slam on your A$$ )  the Scat Pacs stay parked in the Handicap Zone out front of Walmart running with the A/C  running 

The wife had the TV on local news during dinner , one story was a husband had a clue that his wife was trying to kill him , so he set up cameras in the house , got her on film putting pioson in the coffee pot ---- another story was a guy killed his 46year old  mother and the mother's dog and robbed her  , then called the police on himself  both in Slidell , Louisiana  news , what has the world come to 

19-year-old Northshore man arrested in fatal shooting of his mother

The Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff's Office arrested 19-year-old Johnathan Payne Kliebert following the fatal shooting of his mother in the early morning hours Tuesday.

The Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff's Office arrested 19-year-old Johnathan Payne Kliebert following the fatal shooting of his mother in the early morning hours on Tuesday.

Sheriff Daniel Edwards says TPSO received a 911 call from Kliebert at 1:45 a.m. claiming he had shot and killed his mother at their Ponchatoula residence on Sisters Road and was at the hospital wanting to turn himself in.

Upon arrival at the residence, deputies found 46-year-old Ashley Kliebert in her bedroom fatally wounded by gunshot to her head.

According to the TPSO report, Kliebert said he awoke in an angry state, brandished a shotgun, and killed his mother and her dog, both of which were asleep in the bed.

Kliebert is currently incarcerated in the Tangipahoa Parish Jail where he was charged with one count on each of the following:

• Sad 1

Did you know it is against the law to set up a bubbee trap for a thief 

3 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Well, there's the chance that it could harm an innocent, or a fireman/ paramedic if you booby trap a house/business and they have to enter.

That said, with that guys vehicle being broken into that many times, and the fact that it WAS a thief who tripped the trap, I would use jury nullification/ not guilty were he charged if you put me on that jury.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

A small tactical nuke would remove all evidence.

8 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

Well, there's the chance that it could harm an innocent, or a fireman/ paramedic if you booby trap a house/business and they have to enter.

Agreed! That would be the reason I wouldn't do it......we have been warned before going to house fires.... one had a drum full of live 22 rounds .... that started going off as the Fire advanced... regular everyday items are bad enough .... hairspray ... lighter fluid,light bulbs cooking oil, detergent, etc etc ... forgotten containers of all kinds of explosive type items......there's a reason for some semi trailers ... hauling everyday item to have hazmat signs...same reason booby trapping should be against the law....at least in some cercomstanes......

17 hours ago, 56Sierra said:

A small tactical nuke would remove all evidence.

Sounds excessive !!! 

You might remember this story I told about my buddy's summer home in Tyler Town , Mississippi , which is right across the boarder from Franklinton , La , rumor has it is the meth capital of the area , they robbed his place like 6 or more times in 2 years  , zero turn , ATV , TVs , tools ,  fishing poles , ice chest ,  refrigerator , freezers  with the  food in them , pots , pans , says they took all the ketchup , mayo , etc , like they were having a party and doing their groceries at his place  >>. one thing was they broke in , during a Saints game , he knew cause they turned on the TV and you can see the TV in the surveillance camera , watched the game , cooked some food , drank his liquor , when the game was over , took the TV off the wall , when he put up bars on the doors and windows , they cut a new door thru the side of the kitchen wall and took the new  fridge thru the hole , they cut the under ground power wires from the utility power pole on the street to the house and from the house to the garage and pulled the wire from out the under ground pipe , the garage was open studs they cut the wire in between the stapes and took all that wire ---- he nailed nails thru a piece of wood and put it by the window that they were coming in thru , hoping to get some DNA  sample, the sheriff seen his trap and  advised him that if they hurt themselves on his property from his intentional attempt to hurt them ,  he could be sued --- well they caught one guy , he was a special needs kid ( retard ) , he was fund guilty of some things and  made to pay restitution of something stupid like $70 a  month , made a couple of payments , never seen any more 

That's unreal..... I feel for him, but... I'd move...(if he hasn't already) ..once they get that bold... its going to be hard to stop them....only if he's got no ties like family etc etc or just has to live there.. other then that I'd move....better to live than to take the chance of one day things getting worse if ? (If They possibly could) ....n kind a sounds like that could very well happen... hope the best for your friend.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Not sure where to put this video 

Eh, these bikers who think they can do whatever they want on the roads are likely to get squashed if they keep that up.

https://twitter.com/KeeleyFox29/status/1708939410757091554?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

I hate tailgaters, but if a biker comes up to my vehicle like that, he's either gonna get perforated or run over. 

The roads are getting more and more like "Mad Max" these days.  Treat anyone approaching your car accordingly.

• Like 3