so i have a 1994 honda 300 2wd with a 2in lift and 28in mudzillas i was wondering if anyone knew how to help my angles not be so bad? any help is appericated. wouldnt be opposed to getting 420 upper or lower control arms or a arms just wondering how others built there 300.

Are you talking caster / camber or toe in toe out ? @Fishfiles or @Wheeler are a couple fellas.... I'd chat with, that's right off the top of my head, I'm sure there are more..you said upper and lower arms so i gather it's camber / caster ? 

17 hours ago, Danika 327 said:

so i have a 1994 honda 300 2wd with a 2in lift and 28in mudzillas i was wondering if anyone knew how to help my angles not be so bad? any help is appericated. wouldnt be opposed to getting 420 upper or lower control arms or a arms just wondering how others built there 300.

I never heard about 420 arms ?   What you know about that ??

Having a set of arms built cost a small fortune 

• Like 1

Yep, have to do a stretch on the rear and custom arms on the front.

On the 420's, 2wd 420 a-arms are arched, and can be swapped onto a 4wd 420 giving a bit more clearance, but for a 300, you're going to have to make custom a-arms.

• Like 1

My 2” lift with 26” wheels have sharp angle but all is good. I would say the 28” wheels are giving u some serious angle. 

I personally didn’t know about the 420 A arms. 

• Like 1