John86TRX350

1986 Honda Trx350 Fourtrax - For sale $3950

1986 Honda trx350 Fourtrax 4x4 One Owner, all original (with a few exceptions, see the list below).  For Sale $3950.

The follow items have just been recently replaced in the past month and are new: Battery, Fuel Pump, Air Filter, spark Plug, and the Muffler (5 years ago).   The carburetor has been cleaned.  Everything works, there are no rips or tears in the seat and it’s in amazing shape (for any age).  It has the original tires, the tool kit under the seat, along with the owner's manuals.  If you have any questions and/or concerns,  please let me know.  Also, No low ballers , no trades,  and if it’s listed, yes it’s available.  Thanks for looking.

IMG_3914.jpg

IMG_3915.jpg

IMG_3916.jpg

IMG_3917.jpg

IMG_3918.jpg

IMG_3919.jpg

IMG_3920.jpg

IMG_3921.jpg

IMG_3922.jpg

IMG_3923.jpg

IMG_3924.jpg

IMG_3925.jpg

IMG_3927.jpg

IMG_3928.jpg

• Like 2

Looks very clean !!!  I think  you will have to find that certain guy , a collector , that will pay that much for it , parts are almost non-existant for it  ---- I would put it on Honda Hoarders on Facebook , them guys will pay stupid prices for antique ATVs and ATCs

That's a really pretty 350.  Hope you get what you're asking for it.  Doubt there are many left in that condition.