Coyote251

New to Forum, New to Honda's

Hey all, new to this forum. I just picked up a 2005 TRX500FE5, and it seems to have a few minor issues. Looking forward to getting some good advice and suggestions from you guys. I have never owned a Honda before and now I own 2 (my son just picked up a TRX250 Recon). I have mostly owned Suzuki and Kawi quads in the past and like those bikes I'm sure these have there own quirks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Coyote251 said:

Hey all, new to this forum. I just picked up a 2005 TRX500FE5, and it seems to have a few minor issues. Looking forward to getting some good advice and suggestions from you guys. I have never owned a Honda before and now I own 2 (my son just picked up a TRX250 Recon). I have mostly owned Suzuki and Kawi quads in the past and like those bikes I'm sure these have there own quirks.

Welcome aboard.  I'm a big fan of the 05-11 Foremans.  Last of the air cooled, carb'd Hondas, but have some creature comforts like disc brakes and selectable 4wd. 

Start a thread with the "minor issues" and hopefully we can get you steered in the right direction.   There's a link to factory service manuals in the toolbar at the top of the forum.  I'd download one for your Foreman and your son's Recon to have for reference.