Jman

Assembly for sale

Was wrong one for my 500 Foreman Rincon Rubicon plastic screen a little scratched but gauge cluster works as it should just wrong one . What’s it worth 

IMG_0634.jpeg

IMG_0635.jpeg

IMG_0636.jpeg

brand new..they run around 200 or so bucks ?, used in that shape ^^ , about 100-150.

FYI

Looks to be a Canadian model with KMPH

-AKATV

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

So it that one for a Foreman/footshift or for a Rubicon/Auto?

does not matter, it's a canada version, it won't work on usa models.( well..it may work ?..but the hrs, miles will not be right for us usa folks ).

Heaven forbid you Americans can't learn the metric system.

I know both

Edited by TBRider
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, TBRider said:

I know both

you know what you can do with that metric crap.....right ?..lol.

• Haha 1

Well I used an assembly for Honda attached picture.but took it apart  and swapped plug's with original assembly that came with quad and it all worked out perfectly. My Quad is a 2008 Honda Foreman Rincon Rubicon GPS .  And I paid $356 / $505 Canadian and part came form Troy Ohio . And it’s in km so I don’t know if  this part dictates km or miles personally and I’ll sell it for  $136 CAN . Or $100 US you pay shipping. 
                                   🍻 Cheers

IMG_0642.png

12 hours ago, shadetree said:

does not matter, it's a canada version, it won't work on usa models.( well..it may work ?..but the hrs, miles will not be right for us usa folks ).

12 hours ago, shadetree said:

I believe foreman foot-shift but I’d research with people on this site to double check . It should work with whatever assembly that has same display showing as this one. You can see the difference of the two posted . Second one is what worked for my quad.

On 6/24/2024 at 6:26 PM, TBRider said:

I know both

If people weren't looking closely, put them on a Foreman and show them 85 on the speedo.   LOL

Insert "countries that use the metric system" and "countries that have put men on the moon" meme here.

My wife is a science teacher.  She frowns upon non-metric units of measurement, for what it's worth.

On 6/24/2024 at 7:30 PM, shadetree said:

you know what you can do with that metric crap.....right ?..lol.

Says the guy who only likes Japanese stuff.   LOL

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

Says the guy who only likes Japanese stuff.   LOL

and did i ever say i like metric ?..NO !..LOL. i'm old enough to recall when all our chevy trucks started using metric bolts way back when. back then..we had std tools to wrench with..next thing ya know..we had to go out and buy all new metric tools just so we could keep wrenching. sooo..again..you know what you can do with that metric system...right ?..lol.

• Like 1

I think that Chevy truck metric swop over was back around the mid 70’s through 80 n been going south every sense…. Yaw just want something to argue about… thats what this has BEEN DERAILED TOO……lol!…. If it’s not metric bolts its tire brands etc etc…..

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

I think that Chevy truck metric swop over was back around the mid 70’s through 80 n been going south every sense…. Yaw just want something to argue about… thats what this has BEEN DERAILED TOO……lol!…. If it’s not metric bolts its tire brands etc etc…..

say's the guy that flames the subject...lol.