toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

On 5/30/2022 at 3:07 PM, Fishfiles said:

image.png

from what i researched; Monkey pox is spread much like AIDS. multiple partners. im immune already, sad to say. anti depressants protect me.

Los Angeles diesel fuel prices this morning $9.15           image.png

Joe Biden did that ---  and ----   he did it on purpose 

• Like 1

The biden administration is signing an executive order   to ban some types of guns today , never really gave a ! about reading the article , has anyone read it and know what's going on 

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

The biden administration is signing an executive order   to ban some types of guns today , never really gave a ! about reading the article , has anyone read it and know what's going on 

I havent' caught up on the news this morning...will be interesting to see where his handlers want to go with this.

16 minutes ago, Bighanded said:

I havent' caught up on the news this morning...will be interesting to see where his handlers want to go with this.

2 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

got it...thanks for sharing...

so, no real surprises...mostly appeasement of his voting base.

for some folks with brace platforms, i expect "the letter" will be once again rewritten or clarified to simply include more features or how the product is used "shouldered" to cover more products out there.

The Red flag law is about carving deeper into the family home and trying to get family/neghbors to snitch on guns in the home.

For example, we live in the country, it's common on any given weekend to hear gun range practice all around..including my backyard.  Now an irritated neighbor who doesn't like the noise can simply call in a report, say whatever they want and the gun owners would have a headache on their hands.

gun ownership will simply hunker down and be more discrete...just like food ownership. My neighbors have no clue how provisioned we are.  That way they don't come looking for a handout when times get tough.

Mine is for me and my family.

it'll be hard enough to keep poachers off the property, out of the garden and the pond.  heck, we have that in normal times.

5 minutes ago, Bighanded said:

for some folks with brace platforms, i expect "the letter" will be once again rewritten or clarified to simply include more features or how the product is used "shouldered" to cover more products out there.

The Red flag law is about carving deeper into the family home and trying to get family/neghbors to snitch on guns in the home.

For example, we live in the country, it's common on any given weekend to hear gun range practice all around..including my backyard.  Now an irritated neighbor who doesn't like the noise can simply call in a report, say whatever they want and the gun owners would have a headache on their hands.

gun ownership will simply hunker down and be more discrete...just like food ownership. My neighbors have no clue how provisioned we are.  That way they don't come looking for a handout when times get tough.

it'll be hard enough to keep poachers off the property, out of the garden and the pond.  heck, we have that in normal times.

One of the things he mentioned banning is the bump stock  ,  which Trump had already banned , guess they want to say they are the ones that  did it , and then maybe they will add to it , who knows they are nothing but lies and propaganda 

she's since sold her house , remarried, and moved away, but for years, we had a single mom across the street with a young daughter.

she'd call late at night..worried about a snake or some strange car that had pulled on the road.

we knew if there was a shtf event, that it would be less than 12 hours before she'd show up on our front porch, kid in hand, tears and panic in her eyes...so we literally built a care package tub for her..so that we could say "here"   and send her back across the street...keeping good neighbors so when times got better, she'd remember that.

but we never let her know how well stocked our closets are.

Other neighbors are very self reliant...have plenty of acreage themselves...like I said..garden, chickens, horse pasture that could hold some cattle if need be... we know each other for 20 years and trust to help one another.

then there's other folks down the road, that you simply place your hand on your holstered pistol if you see them coming.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Bighanded said:

That vid appears to be from spring of 2021. 

People have been waiting on the brace ruling for quite a while now.  The congress critters got a bit upset when they realized that allowing the ATF to determine what was ok and what wasn't was more or less giving them the power to write laws, and when you get into taking powers from congress critters, they don't like it.

I believe the bump stock ban should be tossed, even though I have no use for them.  The firearm is only firing one round with each pull of the trigger, and thus is NOT a machine gun.  I don't know if the SCOTUS will ever hear the case though, and until they do that horribly dangerous precedent that Trump idiotically implemented will hang out there as something to be exploited by the left for future gun control.  The ban was tossed at one point, but I believe it was then upheld by a tie vote in a higher court upon appeal.

As terrifying as Red Flag laws are, they are an obvious affront to due process as guaranteed by the Constitution, and thus SHOULD be tossed by the courts.

Of course, in the banana republic we are now in, who knows?  When we allow the election of the most powerful position in the world to be stolen, all bets are off.

9 minutes ago, Bighanded said:

she's since sold her house , remarried, and moved away, but for years, we had a single mom across the street with a young daughter.

she'd call late at night..worried about a snake or some strange car that had pulled on the road.

we knew if there was a shtf event, that it would be less than 12 hours before she'd show up on our front porch, kid in hand, tears and panic in her eyes...so we literally built a care package tub for her..so that we could say "here"   and send her back across the street...keeping good neighbors so when times got better, she'd remember that.

but we never let her know how well stocked our closets are.

Other neighbors are very self reliant...have plenty of acreage themselves...like I said..garden, chickens, horse pasture that could hold some cattle if need be... we know each other for 20 years and trust to help one another.

then there's other folks down the road, that you simply place your hand on your holstered pistol if you see them coming.

There are quite a few people around who would easily be self sufficient if things fell apart.  One of whom was a local muffler shop owner who sadly passed away last year.  I mentioned him in a thread here when it happened, as he was adamantly against taking the covid shot, but required a knee replacement and the hospital refused to do the surgery unless he took the "vaccine".  He took the shot under duress, and threw a clot and died two days after the surgery.  Could be coincidence, but a lot of people dropped dead around here shortly after taking that shot.  In fact, an old girlfriend of mine who is around 40 was just diagnosed with breast cancer. She quite proudly took that shot.  Again, could be coincidence, and probably is, but it certainly makes one wonder.....

But I digress.

My buddy who owned the muffler shop got tired of people saying "When the ! hits the fan, I'm coming to your house", so he started being very blunt with people.

"If you need help finding stuff to prepare yourself for such a situation, I'm glad to help, but if you keep ! your money away on vacations, new vehicles, and Louis Vuitton purses, when the SHTF, don't show up on my doorstep.  I'll shoot your !.  You obviously think things might go south, or you wouldn't mention coming to my house.  Be an adult and prepare yourself for the future"

He was a very blunt person, but that rant I heard one day cracked me up.  It needed to be said.

• Like 2