toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

2 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

that's one ! Of an intake....... Better find a way to cover it. Cause that one has enough room..... To catch some Purdy good size bugs.....

• Like 1

The people of Ohio got nuked with chemicals and joe goes to his money laundry ukraine and gives them 1/2 a billion dollars and won't visit or lift the ban on FEMA aid to Ohio 

image.png

• Like 1

9 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

that's one ! Of an intake....... Better find a way to cover it. Cause that one has enough room..... To catch some Purdy good size bugs.....

I don't see how ya boy can even get that helmet on 

image.png

• Haha 1

I posted this pic in NASCAR thread with the question , WHY "    I am thinking now that I know why , someone must have taken a shot at them ...   Daytona is in Florida , think they would be ok there , wouldn't want to fly over Baltimore or Chicago 

dontshoot-1.jpg

Who ever makes up these memes sure  is a smart person , why didn't I think of this 

image.png

Uh huh ..... Everywhere i go no one says much of anything .... I just look around at them 99.9% of them on a smart phone ect ect.... It's hard just to have a simple conversation ... Hi, nice day...... Ect ect..... I wander at times Do people even know there's more of a world out there MINUS a smart phone / inter web ...... I can recall when people liked to have a casual conversation .... Now some look at you like your completely whacked out for even saying hello..... Lol! 

Edit: i like that idea ^^^^^^ 

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 1

Fun Fact : The government's  hand book of clean up and MSDS sheets on chemicals , on the topic of vinyl chloride , vinyl chloride was downgraded from the  being very bad stuff that it is to some less bad ,  the recommendation / information  was re-written  after 17 years of being the same , one week before the train derailment  ----  WOW , you can't wake this stuff up  

image.png

• Like 1

Well ..... When certain stocks drop cause of this.... Someone will invest when the price drops... In something related .... And make a boo coo $$$ when the price becomes more stable.... It's still a gamble, but they do it everyday....