toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

20 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Want someone really badass ? Put those two days together ...... Lol! 

So have Taco Tuesday and Wednesday Whiskey Shots together at the same time , hmmm ,  I'm in for that >>> what goes good with a 6 pack of crunchy  Tacos , maybe  Patron Tequila or some Jose Cuervo 1800 Gold  ----

Tacos is something that has been neglected on the food thread , did you ever do a fish taco ? >>>>> I had them where I loved them and I had them when I hated them  think it depends on what type of fish you got , tilapia ain't going to get it for me 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

So have Taco Tuesday and Wednesday Whiskey Shots together at the same time , hmmm ,  I'm in for that >>> what goes good with a 6 pack of crunchy  Tacos , maybe  Patron Tequila or some Jose Cuervo 1800 Gold  ----

Tacos is something that has been neglected on the food thread , did you ever do a fish taco ? >>>>> I had them where I loved them and I had them when I hated them  think it depends on what type of fish you got , tilapia ain't going to get it for me 

Blackened Mahi Mahi.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, 56Sierra said:

Blackened Mahi Mahi.

Good choice !!! 

Never tried dolphin (MM) on a taco before , it would have to be good if prepared right  , that's one of the best eatin' fish in the ocean  ----   I would bet red Snapper is very good also , the pork of the sea -- 

• Like 2

A fish taco ?! .... I've seen them on the menu... But never could wrap my brain around that idea....but y'all would never tell anyone wrong, AND! I think you (fish) only play jokes on your wife when it comes to food....shame on you...... Haha! Keep it up.....your jokes are the pay back for all those poor abused Hondas ......... Poor ol pinky .... That bikes had a hard life....speaking of... Didnt that bike get mashed by a truck once ? Dude! ..... Them parties y'all have must be mostly legendary ..... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

A fish taco ?! .... I've seen them on the menu... But never could wrap my brain around that idea....but y'all would never tell anyone wrong, AND! I think you (fish) only play jokes on your wife when it comes to food....shame on you...... Haha! Keep it up.....your jokes are the pay back for all those poor abused Hondas ......... Poor ol pinky .... That bikes had a hard life....speaking of... Didnt that bike get mashed by a truck once ? Dude! ..... Them parties y'all have must be mostly legendary ..... 

Com'on'man , fish tacos are the talk of the town and the in thing --- you need to get out more >>>>  LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

Com'on'man , fish tacos are the talk of the town and the in thing --- you need to get out more >>>>  LOL

Dude..... I get a very strange image in my head when i think about fish tacos..... Reminds of that chat convo .... chocolate yahoo, and sardines.... I'm ! Sure not going to try that... Fish tacos HAVE to be better that that combo... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Harleydavidson said:

Took the cylinder head off for fun this is what it looks like

38C2E893-5E58-445A-80F1-BC191728A50F.jpeg

Either a bore job or a cylinder replacement , this is a good source 

https://www.ghdiscountatvsupply.com/cylinder-head-machining-service/

Why not open yourself a thread , I would guess  the people that could be most helpful  , are not going to see your post  here in this thread 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Harleydavidson said:

@shadetree it’s ur favorite stuff

49E8A9B6-70C1-4E98-8097-1557A8D16801.jpeg

are you trying to get banned from the forums ?..rofl.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It’s my aluminum child

and whoever took this top end off last must’ve been a master in mechanics….red rtv where the gasket broke

16A4A416-CF94-4E82-9B44-44C3EBC22515.jpeg