toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

I am glad I don't live in New Orleans anymore , on the local news this morning  " since January 1 till today January 19 there has been 500+ vehicle thefts " ,  that is like 1.1 vehicles stolen every hour 

• Like 1

That's exactly why we need to crack down on drug abuse legal and not.... People will steal and sell about anything for that next fix.... Not to mention... One never knows if a drug abuser is so hard up... Will they do the ultiment pull a gun and rob you, or worse...sad thing is .... When  they  get busted.. Most times it's a slap on the wrist and they go back at it again....I'm so sick and overly tired of these people roming around up to no good, but when  things get bad what do they seek out ?! Medical help.. That very idea burns me up ...if they are so intent of playing russian rulett and dying from abusing drugs then do so.... So they good people DON'T  have  to deal with  that mess!.... And free up medical care for people who really need it! !!!! Drug heads! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Harleydavidson said:

Here’s some camping pics I took at night the day ones I gotta dig through my sc to find them

Ironic , I was just looking at your post here and this meme found my feed 

image.png

• Like 2

Hmmm , looks fake, don't think any pumps , pump that hard --- but , I think they deserved a light , LOL 

• Like 1

Think I found a semi infinite power source this thing puts out more amps that it requires to charge just plug it into itself and in about an hour it’s fully charged 

1E3EE450-A405-4542-A60A-E1F47887FADD.jpeg

• Haha 2