toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

43 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

OK.  What the !!!! is it?  Looks to have everything required to be street legal but good tires.

43 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

OK.  What the !!!! is it?  Looks to have everything required to be street legal but good tires.

• Haha 1

Well today is my last day of break from work and ma birthday tomorrow I’m slightly dreading

and it’s a phone charger

56AC467A-1CCF-42A5-B850-C53ADE2C04E4.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

An of you'll old enough to have had one of these?  I did ... 

image.png

• Like 3

Sure did..... It was a hand me down..... I barely remeber .... This, i had an erector set one of the old ones....it was aldo a hand me down, i don't recall much more like what you could build.... I wanted a Lego set.... Lol! Funny how this came up cause wasn't too long ago i was chatting with a member here about gifts for a small child he knows... I won't say much more but little guy has some health issues and some how the convo turned to gifts .... Told him my parents wouldn't get me a Lego set..... Lol! Now when i think about it even back then not getting what you wanted like now isn't that big of a deal..... Least thats how i see it, but for a child... Well your only young once... I hope the little fellow got what he wanted and had a great Christmas ..... 

• Like 1