toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

9 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

Sure dont build like they used to..... I can't tell by the pic does it look like the person even use the stake hole ? Lol i swear i do believe generally people HAVE TO BE TAKING THOSE DERN DUMB PILLS AGAIN..... You can't he,p but chuckle over some of this stuff... Man I'm glad I'm associated with such level headed smart hard working people.. As y'all... Oh boy i feel a streek of sarcasm coming on... Lol! 

Wouldn't surprise me at all......! I was headed to Arkansas a few years back via grey hound .... And they put this over the terminal sound system .... You people who are not familure with Memphis stay inside the terminal ..... You should have seen the look on some of there faces.... I sat there and laughed... Thought to myself and you people wanted to pass through and see  Memphis .... Well that's yer sign.... 

image.jpg

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 4

I wonder how these folks are gonna be loving the -37゚ temperature that's coming? This is on our side streets in Bozeman.

20221219_132338.jpg

50 minutes ago, Freedomflyer said:

I wonder how these folks are gonna be loving the -37゚ temperature that's coming? This is on our side streets in Bozeman.

20221219_132338.jpg

that is amazing the local law enforcement lets that happen 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

I can't fathom what lead up to this disaster 

image.png

Wonder if they were lifting from the thin body instead of the slightly less thin frame?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

that is amazing the local law enforcement lets that happen 

I wander if LE doesn't like all those new transplants moving in from further west and messing things up just to suite them, and there life style like out  in California .... Ff are they still moving in trying  to change things.... I believe you posted about a while back (ruining y'all state) ... Like they are here in Tennessee, and other areas, and states... Bugs me when people start that mess... If they like things screwed up where they were to began , then By all means stay there, don't mess things up elsewhere... 

The 17th of October of this year a 9th circuit Court judge deemed it against the 8th ammendment of the United States Constitution to enforce anti camping rules against those experiencing homelessness if no alternatives to sleeping in public are available. So law enforcement is not allowed to force them out.🙄

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Freedomflyer said:

The 17th of October of this year a 9th circuit Court judge deemed it against the 8th ammendment of the United States Constitution to enforce anti camping rules against those experiencing homelessness if no alternatives to sleeping in public are available. So law enforcement is not allowed to force them out.🙄

Everything is so backwards of common sense ---- seems they are trying to destroy America 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I agree.... I recon just a couple good things might come out of this... Us people who actually realize will be united more then ever, hope i can one day can say we changed things for the better..... But mean time the battles will continue ..... But maybe we can win the war ... I just hope it's not a dream.... I see most of us here have been drawn together in basically the same belief good hard work,and  making our  own way has always been the way... And not depending on THEM to do it for us as so many people now have... The easy way never works... Anyways .... I'll go on about my life.. And not (try not let that corruption effect me my life friends and family too much) worry too much till the time comes to yell that's enough!!! IMO should have already happened.... More people will need to open there eyes and stop walking around with blinders on... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

Everything is so backwards of common sense ---- seems they are trying to destroy America 

The more White People that become Homeless the better they like it; they will have more housing for their hopefully future voters invading our country.