toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

bud is getting desperate 

36-packs of Bud Light on sale for only $14.97.

Price of 36-Pack of Bud Light at Costco Goes Viral - They Are Pretty Much Giving It Away at This Point

May 1, 2023 

One Costco location was seen over the weekend with slashed prices for Bud Light beer as Anheuser-Busch continues to navigate the fallout of its decision to partner up with transgender social media influencer Dylan Mulvaney.

The partnership has cost the company many lifelong customers and a whole lot of revenue.

The brand’s reputation has been harmed so much that it might never fully rebound.

Bud Light is a punchline on social media, and cases of it are sitting on store shelves.

On Sunday, cases of the brand being sold at a substantial discount at Costco.

On April 30, 2023 at 8:35 AM, Fishfiles said:

Ya know Jerry Springer died this week past , I never knew he was the Mayor of Cincinnati in the 70s , he was like 79 years old , and the article I read said that his shows were faked for the most part --- I watched a few of his shows 

Hm...... That i didn't know.... Good! I think the worlds eyes were opened... To um... I don't know what words to use to describe some of the guest on that show.... Way gone.... Rubber room rejects ?! Oh i just had a thought... Too good... Should bring the show back...one more time And invite the executives of anheuser Busch...... I'd just like to see what happens with the audience..... It's proven OPL is the number one ranked cable show watched ..... I don't  know if this rating is just for the live airings, or ratings over all....... Should be over all... But i bet if they did a show about that trans dress alcohol mess  .... Ratings would head skyward quick! Lol! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

It's proven OPL is the number one ranked cable show watched .....

OPL ????  Do I know that one ??? 

What about Murray ?  I never ever watched Murray's show , but it was mentioned in the Jerry Springer   article that I was referring to above  , the story was saying that Murray's  show was just  a " little " bit faked , but not as staged as Jerry Springer's shows ----- if I remember the story  right Murray use to work for Jerry Springer's show , but don't quote me on that one 

• Like 1

Yeah you do.... On patrol live.... I'm not sure about Murray .... I'm like you never watched it, least not to the point of grabbing my attention, but if springer was staged some... ? They sure did put a lot into faking parts .. Some. Of th stuff talked about was unreal.... Lol... .... I just wander how much money had to be payed for those staged actors to lower there morals ..... That much....the one that i missed was the all out brawl on the geraldo rivera show... Someone nailed him good... Busted that big ol nose... Lol!...... I think it might have been a show about those idiot skin heads ... Kkk or what ever those sheet  wearing pee brains call themselves... White racist  crape watch Dave close after he said this to me........ Named there kids kyle kala n Kimberly .... If he turns out to be kkk, I'll deal with  him myself.... I'm not having a racist living close to me... Period!!!..... The kkk has given the good ol south true patriots a bad name....... I can't stand when that crap starts just because of skin color...IMO thats just plain ignorance ..... Some of nicest people i ever had the pressure of knowing were / are black, and whats more is the ones i know think calling them African American is rediculous .... They would rather be simply called American  ... Which is what we all are if born here  or enter the country legally. 

Edited by _Wilson_™

On Patrol Live  is not the same for me since it came back , I quit watching it , that dude Abrams ( or whatever his name is ) is a snowflake  butt kissing , douchebag  >>>  I had over 60 episodes recorded and erased them all without watching them