toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

1 hour ago, Freedomflyer said:

That is a powerful film, tough to watch bit worth it.

I have not seen it yet or even a trailer /preview --- on my bucket list 

You know I never heard Jason Alden's " Try that in a small town " till it was in the news a week ago and I thought I was up on new music , I was reading that song came out in  May , been around awhile ---- I think the reason the left has their panties so wedged up their butts on that one is , the wanted people to fear the rioters and crime wave they let loose on the country and the rioters  would come to their towns and they can do nothing about it , it is about " fear "  ,  who said " There is nothing to fear but fear it's self " , was it Teddy or may Churchill ? ( I am ashamed , the CRS is killing buttt , LOL )  ---- there was another saying , " speak softly , but carry a big stick " 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Freedomflyer said:

That is a powerful film, tough to watch bit worth it.

Saw it last night with the wife.  Told her I suddenly had more rage inside than I've felt in awhile. 

We really have to go back to just being medieval on pedophiles.  Just savage with them.  It's becoming normalized now.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

We really have to go back to just being medieval on pedophiles.  Just savage with them.

Exactly !! Thats IMO is about the worst crime there is... And should be delt with as such... to put the fear of God in whomever would even consider thinking along those lines...as a matter of fact .... Any crime involving a grown up and a child or youngster should be..... NO excuse... No begging no crying no slinging snot or acting like a victim ... Should be considered when it comes to the punishment ... 

Not sure where to stick this , maybe Movie thread , there could be a " Cocaine Shark "   or maybe fishing thread 

image.png

Quote of the day " Just because you are offended , doesn't make you right !!! "