11 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

That looks good Shade.  Those homemade fender flares turned out nice!

ty bro !, now tell my fingers that...seeing how sore they are from cutting that rubber with scissors !..rofl, 

• Haha 1

Them flares look real good  --- this thread was  buried , I couldn't find it 4 pages back on all activity on my end , I had to go to the restoration thread and hunt it down , something changed !!!  Maybe Google is doing you under ... 

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

Them flares look real good  --- this thread was  buried , I couldn't find it 4 pages back on all activity on my end , I had to go to the restoration thread and hunt it down , something changed !!!  Maybe Google is doing you under ... 

haha..never had a prob on my end finding it ?, maybe you need to start paying rent here ?..lol. on anoter note..this project got finished today, took it to his house, dropped it off, tab is done !..lol.

• Like 2

Don't know when the rent is due again , have not got a bill .... you going to do a house call on the stays , or did they show .... 

8 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Don't know when the rent is due again , have not got a bill .... you going to do a house call on the stays , or did they show .... 

those stays showed up today, mail ran early !..lol. , got them installed, finished up a few small things on it, got tank fixed, installed, bolted a few odds and ends on, loaded it up, took it to his house, its out of my hair !..lol.

• Like 4

Man!  I should be painting my motors like you.  Looks great! Wish I would have done the motor in my wifes bike like that before I put it in. 

• Like 1