SlammedRanger

Perry state forest riding trip Aug, 22nd

Made a perry day trip today. Got about 4 hours of riding before it started storming. Here is a sneek peak. Im uploading a couple short go pro videos

20200822_095455.jpg

• Like 3

Its official guys and gals. I am a terrible camera guy. About 75% of the footage was covered in mud.........i was having way too much fun and didnt even think about that...lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, superrman77 said:

Are those trails all 50"?

Perry is open to 56" my brother is on a rzr S. And fits through the gates by about 4 inches total.

• Like 1

Ya I thought it was pretty kewl to watch them. Glad the 400ex is running great! I must say, such different trails compared to the areas I ride.. I understand you were in an State Park of some kind though... I would really like to get a GoPro & show you guys the trails I ride... I'm out on Crown Land & some trails are used very little, so they are sketchy.. some aren't even really trails.. they are seismic lines.. 

Edited by Wheeler
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, _Wilson_™ said:

you need an ex machine , wheeler ... lol..... just be carefull .. bro... you've had some hard licks ... 

I've looked. I messaged Slammed & showed him the one I was going to look at.. but never made it.. a BBK400ex would be "fun"! 

• Haha 1

I've been looking at a mint 250r my distant neighbor has .... but for now that plan is on hold... i sure would like a Honda sport quad.... but I'm gunna be bike poor if i was to purchase... his along with getting back my old 86 trx350... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wheeler said:

Ya I thought it was pretty kewl to watch them. Glad the 400ex is running great! I must say, such different trails compared to the areas I ride.. I understand you were in an State Park of some kind though... I would really like to get a GoPro & show you guys the trails I ride... I'm out on Crown Land & some trails are used very little, so they are sketchy.. some aren't even really trails.. they are seismic lines.. 

Yeah these are wide open trails that see alot more sxs's then quads. This place was an old strip mine at one time. It gets muddy quick. But there is a whole group of volunteer trail clean up guys and girls. There is also a campgrounds there with full hook up camping. With direct trail access.

• Like 2