Fishfiles

Motorcycles and Gas Powered Bicycles

On December 6, 2022 at 4:53 PM, Harleydavidson said:

That specific one is but a YouTube channel took a yz426f and did something like that had steering and suspension on it looked awesome but was a pain to ride on dirt do t remember why I’ll have to find the vid

Ive looked and looked...... Still haven't located it..... Hope you can find it......cause I'd like to see it in action ..... 

image.png

1939 Mercier Moto-Chenille | France 🇫🇷
The Mercier Moto-Chenille is a motorcycle with a track instead of a front wheel. The motorcycle engine is located at the front of the rider, on the front fork (or right up on the handlebars). The motorcycle was developed for the Swiss army, but it so happened that its prototype was tested on hilly terrain in France.
The tracked motorcycle Mercier was equipped with a 350 ccm JAP OHV engine, around which the basic design of the machine was concentrated. The JAP engine produced 10 hp at 3000 rpm and was able to speed the motorcycle up to 65 km/h. Additional cooling of the cylinder head was provided by a fan, which was driven by the engine.
  • Like 1

Check out that exhaust , would bet that is a custom exhaust , never seen one like that before 

image.png

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Check out that exhaust , would bet that is a custom exhaust , never seen one like that before 

image.png

Could that be a cam driven fuel pump and maybe turbo hidden where the airbox used to be?

• Like 1

Widowmaker 750 Triple Rice Burner -- I had a 500 , only wiped out once ,  and  survived !!!!  LOL -- I had cafe handlebars 

image.png

This is all i see of the lower part... So i wasn't sure if the complete image was loading... Anyways this got my attention....

image.jpg

1 hour ago, 56Sierra said:

Could that be a cam driven fuel pump and maybe turbo hidden where the airbox used to be?

Turbo for sure 

Definitely looks like a cam driven fuel pump , and from the looks of those #6 AN fittings ,  they are serious about flowing fuel at a high volume 

Here is a 750 Turbo ---- Sweeeeeeet image.png