TolarATV

Rancher 350ES Speedometer LCD Repair by Member@AKATV! Awesome

Welcome to the forum!

The green neural LED is common one to burn out,

but  the red reverse and temp LEDs almost never go bad

You might have water damage on the board or a bad gear position switch 

You might want to pull that top display cover off and take a look at the circuitboard first

I will send my contact information to your message box if you’d like to look into a repair

-AKATV

@AKATV

I have an 05 350 Foreman that I can't see a thing on the display with lights on or off. Are you still repairing screens? If so, please let me know what I can do to get mine to you ASAP. Ty!

Welcome to the forum!
I will send my contact information to your message box.

-AKATV 

• Like 1

Good evening I have a 2002 Honda Rancher ES 350 that has a hard to read display! I would like to have reconditioned. What would be the procedure to send it to you for repair?

Thanks 

John

Hi John,

Welcome to the forum!

I have sent my contact information to your message box

Hope to see you around the forum!

-AKATV 

I SECOND the comment about AKATV. He REALLY knows his stuff. An a really big help to me and fixing up my display problem. So if ANYONE needs work done get with him VERYYYYYY QUICK TURN AROUND. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, boodro65 said:

I SECOND the comment about AKATV. He REALLY knows his stuff. An a really big help to me and fixing up my display problem. So if ANYONE needs work done get with him VERYYYYYY QUICK TURN AROUND. 

He does great work!

Glad to see he can keep these meters working so we can keep these old machines on the trails.

Now we just need someone to make/ rebuild the ECU's.   The 05-11 Foreman ES ECU's are discontinued, and getting hard to find.   This worries me as that means eventually the same will be true for all of the older Hondas like I have.

Welcome to the forum

I can help you with the repair.
Looks like you typical long-term sunburn and UV damages

I’ll send my contact information to your message box if you’d like to look into it.
-AKATV 

Hi akatv I am new to the forum therefore it wouldnt let me private message you. I’d be interested in having my display repaired as well. If you could send me Some prices and information I’d very much appreciate it. 

Welcome to the forgot M

I’ll need a few more details and information about what you have going on, but I’ll send my contact information to your message box and we can sort it out
-AKATV 

@AKATV I have a 2004 Rancher 350ES. The LCD works but has the black splotches with the sun fade. Please message so I can have you repair it.

Thanks

-paulsan

Welcome to the forum!

You’re in a great place with lots of help and resources to keep your wheeler running top-notch!
I will send my contact information to your message box

-AKATV 

Paulson I had mind done by him and in my opinion HE"s WORK IS AWESOMEEEEEE. I highly RECOMMEND HIM