Fishfiles

Music

Did you know that on the soundtrack  for IronMan 2 every song is a AC/DC song , I think I read somewhere that was a first 

• Like 1

I only heard some of the story , I think this is the song in question , she got fat talking and had to adjust her song , whoppi shamed her on the voice , think the part I wanted to hear ain't dare no more 

5 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

I only heard some of the story , I think this is the song in question , she got fat talking and had to adjust her song , whoppi shamed her on the voice , think the part I wanted to hear ain't dare no more 

1st time I've seen this one, thanks fish...... Say whoopi shamed her ?! Now that's funny..... That dog ugly person (puke gag beat with an ugly stick looking excuse for a female) shamed twain ?? She just wished she looked .44 percent (rounding down) as good as Twain looks...... Hm seems i recall whoopi expanding as wide as all outside.... Just like that other idiot Oprah ...... Lol!...... I didn't ever have anything against her till she bashed the American cattle rancher..... That's the same as bashing a member of my family, and that just won't do..... I'd enjoy asking her about the orgy she had with that sick sob barny frank..... Oops i let the cat out of the bag....lol! 

11 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Did you know that on the soundtrack  for IronMan 2 every song is a AC/DC song , I think I read somewhere that was a first 

I didn't know that...... Slickness!! 

Nita Strauss playing with Alice Cooper , this video premiered on Oct 8 of this year ,  Alice  has to be about 75 years  young and still Rockin' 

• Like 1

I think the cancel culture would be all over Alice today ,  " thawas "  different times back then 

• Like 1

I missed my calling  ---LOL<  If there is reincarnation , I want to come back as a filthy rich  80s Rock Star 

• Haha 1

WOW , John5 quit Rob Zombie and joined Motley Crew  , personally think John5 is one of the best guitarist 

• Like 1

i dont know who john 5 is, or the face. been buzzing all around the net, i mighta heard em sing, didnt know who was singing. as for motley crew, that is a different story, sort of.

in a music shop, the highlands of louisville, not mom's music shop, there were several on bardstown road,  me and a friend went in. jeff, was in a band, i was just looking. a guy, wearing a hat walked in and a few other people, 

while the guy with the hat was looking at a steel guitar, i walked up, and he said looks nice, i say yep, but, the shop down the road has a picture of a better one. its a guild, and describe it, just getting to say, i rather have that then a night with pam, i dropped that part. i walked around some more, and turned down an isle, and there was a fella, with tats sitting on a milk create, of something, blocking the isle. so i changed direction an walked a different way. after a bit it dawned on me. who i was talking to, an who was the band. i was wondering why a white limo was out side, before we walked in.

1st time i put this in print, or even told the story. i cant make up something to tell, and remember it for very long. this was late 90's. i was working as elevator mechanic.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

I missed my calling  ---LOL<  If there is reincarnation , I want to come back as a filthy rich  80s Rock Star 

You and me both........ Lol! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

John5 got his inspiration to play music from HeHaw  

LJ  Has a nephew that plays the mandolin at the grand old opry.......I'm not sure what band he's a member of, but LJ  feels the same as you, he told me he wanted in the industry ..... But just doesn't have the musical talent (his words) ......... But he didnt do bad at all becoming a crackerjack bike wrencher..... Lol!...... And i just had to open my mouth.... And say your good at anything you have ever tryed, WHY STOP NOW ?! Lol! ....... Sigh...... Some people have all the luck.... Eh ? 

• Like 1

The more I learn about John5 , the more I like him ,  his idols are He Haw , the Monkeys and KISS >>>>  did not know he played with Lita Ford when  her band was the opening act  for KISS 

Lita Ford 

• Like 1

Lita Ford , I did not know till today she was from The Runaways , which if you remember is where Joan Jett made her name 

5 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Now that's starting early right there! ...... Lol ......i bet they make in the music industry. 

• Like 1