Fishfiles

Music

5 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Lyrics @retro  I know your old school rocker , but this one might catch your attention --- they remind me of Metallica

Yeah for sure! My first thought was the original Iron Maiden band (late 1960s). then my mind went straight to Black Sabbath next. Both of those bands were Metallica -- prior to their renaming from Iron Maiden to become Black Sabbath, then Metallica.

The lyrics reminded me of Black Sabbath right away. Then I thought about Richie Blackmore & Ronnie James Dio of their band ELF, which after their first album they renamed from ELF to Rainbow. The lyrics are similar to some of the Monster Truck stuff and the second (name stealing) Iron Maiden band formed by Steve Harris in 1975. The lyrics themselves remind me of the Bolshevik revolution where the Jewish elite banksters invaded Russia and genocided 10 million Russians, converting Russia from a moral country to an immoral satanic jewish one, in order to create a boogie man for the USA to compete and fight with following WWII -- to set up their present day fake gog/magog holy war.

Musically, I don't care so much about old school hard rock anymore... I still listen to it sometimes, but I now find it to be almost completely unmusical chaos.... it feels evil and inverted. All of the old stuff (and most of the new) was recorded in base 440 hertz while 432 hertz recordings are much more musical, pleasant, naturally sounding and peaceful. I've since learned the reason why I can't listen to much of the hard stuff anymore.... It was Goebbels of Nazi Germany that changed our music from the natural 432 hertz base to 440 hertz. The royals, freemasons and jews have ran with it thereafter and completely destroyed the value of music.

• Like 1

I am going to have to check into that different hertz  music , never heard of that before and thought I was a music buff 

Avenged Sevenfold is son-in-laws selection , having the youngsters over lets me heard things I would likely never hear 

• Like 1

It's called the Solfeggio tuning frequency. 432 hz is a natural healing frequency rather than a synthetic harmful replacement freq like 440 hz is. You can look that up and find tons of info about it.

Here's some stuff on the matter from one of my favorite practicioners; https://www.youtube.com/c/ConspiracyMusicGuru/videos

Hope you like and will share Alex's educational music. :)

• Like 2

Tesla , Freemasons  , Illuminati ,  Rochefellow , governments , etc , etc  ---  

• Like 2

Very interesting about the hertz timing ----  Me personal Scribes ,  after hours of exhausting research ,  say that Ozzy played in 714 time , which was the number on a Qualude , back in the day 

On 10/12/2023 at 7:57 AM, riverc said:

I was talking with a friend today who is a minister of a church , which I will say I forgot the denomination of , and I  learned some stuff today , which was beyond even my imagination >>>>>>>>  Satan was Christ's musician , in charge if entertainment >>>>  ties into the 4+ hertz frequencies _____ @retro, ever heard that one before 

On 10/10/2023 at 8:46 PM, riverc said:

can ya name all the movies in this by the the short clips ? There's six... Maybe even seven... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, _Wilson_™ said:

can ya name all the movies in this by the the short clips ? There's six... Maybe even seven... 

Yeah, I hear ya Wilson I know a few cool song & video 

• Like 1

On 10/12/2023 at 5:48 PM, Fishfiles said:

Tesla , Freemasons  , Illuminati ,  Rochefellow , governments , etc , etc  ---  

Yup! You left out the 'chosen ones' though, who are at the root of the conspiracy. The comparisons between 432 and 440 really are deeply felt aren't they! The harmful 440 begins it's chaos and destruction on our bodies, mind and spirit immediately! While 432 immediately provides a calming, ordered beauty, musical effect. There is so much more experimental & scientific research available out there to learn from.

• Like 1

On 10/12/2023 at 7:44 PM, _Wilson_™ said:

Yeah keep going! Check out Cymatics too! Sound creates light as well as disease and healing!!! Look at the stars in the sky through a decent telescope and you'll see them vibrating in patterns and they are lit up by their frequency. Keep going!

• Like 1