Fishfiles

Music

8 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

I was talking with a friend today who is a minister of a church , which I will say I forgot the denomination of , and I  learned some stuff today , which was beyond even my imagination >>>>>>>>  Satan was Christ's musician , in charge if entertainment >>>>  ties into the 4+ hertz frequencies _____ @retro, ever heard that one before

No and it's silly because there is no such entity as a satan character just as there is no such entity as the god of israel or any of the gods in the bibles. Satan is a literary dialectic inversion necessary for support of the literary jesus/god mind control construct. It's all lies written by immoral men, aka 'the chosen ones', aka 'the parasite race'.

Check out the religion practiced by men who operate 'the church of satan'. It's the chosen ones practicing their black magik immorality again....

On 10/13/2023 at 11:00 PM, retro said:

Yeah keep going! Check out Cymatics too! Sound creates light as well as disease and healing!!! Look at the stars in the sky through a decent telescope and you'll see them vibrating in patterns and they are lit up by their frequency. Keep going!

I listened to fish's 432 / 440 HZ comparison post.... n with the live verses latency of the Bluetooth.... both going..at equal volume... with just a slight delay.... very interesting sound.. between both tunes.... milliseconds delay but effective ....

• Like 1

11 hours ago, riverc said:

I use to like Maroon 5 in the early days , not so much any more >>>>  cardi-b = I can't take at all

• Like 1