Fishfiles

Music

Scott , Good one ^^^^^ -- Offspring - No Self Esteem is awesome , LOL 

• Like 1

On 8/30/2020 at 7:35 AM, Fishfiles said:

This is my home girl Amanda Shaw , been watching her since she was a little girl playing at all the Festivals , she is pretty good , her old stuff is good 

Her voice among some other things reminds, reminds me of Dolly.

4 hours ago, Scotticus said:

these remakes of songs are good. the sounds of silence, Made me think of nancy an those, plus modern media. its so stifled in this era.

🤥🤥:classic_sad::classic_sad:, too bad there aint an icon of the 3 monkeys, one has hands over the eyes see no evil, the others, hear no evil, the other speak no evil. dont know why, but the symbol of those monkeys should be reversed.

after the Ky Derby, of what is left of it, i will set up my PC i built. cant have it broke down, just in case i make a bet. 😁

Ya never know, you might have a bet, that cashes in.

"House of the rising sun", the 1st an only song, i learned the cords to. 😀

Edited by LedFTed
spelling
  • Confused 1

'Ted  , not too many re-dos of old songs work for me , every now and then someone pulls it off

• Haha 1

Dark Side of The Moon : Arguably the best album ever ---  Live In Mexico 2017  , bunch of old guys  can still jam 

• Like 1

Loading up the I-Pod and mobile MP3 player  this morning with some new tunes for the Labor Day Weekend Mud Fest in Lacombe , La ---- yesterday evening ,  changed the oil in my Sac'ra'blue  300 , greased the front /rear diffs and transfer case , filled up the tank  with non-eth gas and a double shot glass of Sea Foam , new refrigerator on the porch  hitting 34 degrees , got gifted  a bottle of Cinnamon flavored home brew White Lightning in the freezer at 0 degrees and 10 frozen shot glasses in the waiting , waiting on the call to pick up a ice chest of shrimp caught last night , traded off some work fo them ,  going to be a good time :

• Like 1