Fishfiles

Music

22 minutes ago, retro said:

Nice , I never seen that version before , she is looking good 

Did you know Jimi played a right handed guitar stringed backwards and left handed 

• Like 2

i musta let a song carry over. i cant see the song on page 28, or 27. that had all the mf in it. that being said. the BUD, an the JB Maple brings me closer to the real world.haha

Edited by LedFTed
  • Confused 1

On 9/12/2020 at 6:49 AM, Fishfiles said:

I hear you on the curse words , we get a lot of youngsters over here so I need to be careful what I have on , it don't bother me but I try to keep it clean ------ one day I was rolling songs off the I-Pad and this song came on , I had some heads turning 

I wouldn't link this song to the site , if you want to hear it  , copy and paste the name below to you-tube and check out this guy , it is dirty but has a nice beat and sometimes I can related to the tune 

Stephen Paul Taylor - GDMF (with lyrics)

i think this was the right song, i'm referring too. but IDK. not promising for sure.

On 9/12/2020 at 9:07 AM, oh400ex said:

Weezer - Pork and Beans ?

Not one cuss word in this song... where did the mf come from? 

Did you let it auto-play to the next song on Youtube? 😂

i aint right. i admit it. ya get what ya get. auto-play may have had a heavy influence. 😀 i'll get the hang of this, sumday. 😂. [sumday is when everything adds up][a day that does not happen].😧

Edited by LedFTed
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, LedFTed said:

i musta let a song carry over. i cant see the song on page 28, or 27. that had all the mf in it. that being said. the BUD, an the JB Maple brings me closer to the real world.haha

I bet what happened is , after the linked song was played , the next song on a generated playlist came up

• Like 1

Yep, ^^^^@Fishfiles; it musta happened, an it was a mf kinda rap song. i cant say the black boy's were involved., mostly white boy's, an cussing like sailors. 

"the times, they are a changing" was that arlo?

and Kim Carnes, i forget the name, she had a few good songs. for a few years. maybe i will remember tomorrow. "shes got Betty Davis Eyes" not the song i was thinking of, just the singer. she had a short career. maybe it had to do with the couch. apply's to actors as well. they submit, make it a joke, yet it happens.

Edited by LedFTed
  • Like 1