Fishfiles

Music

4 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Not bad , he reminds me of Bob Dylan a bit ------ something  to mello out on 

It's rare to find new/young artists with that sound.

• Like 2

Modern radio, or whatever is controlled. new artist seem not allowed anymore. top 10 or 20,. sometime the list gets bigger, still the Same-O. Welcome, to the new world.

are there concert's anymore? i went to a few in an open field, not concerts, just bands playing. Oh Well, maybe those times will come back. NOT .

2 hours ago, LedFTed said:

Modern radio, or whatever is controlled. new artist seem not allowed anymore. top 10 or 20,. sometime the list gets bigger, still the Same-O. Welcome, to the new world.

are there concert's anymore? i went to a few in an open field, not concerts, just bands playing. Oh Well, maybe those times will come back. NOT .

Ted , maybe them days of them open fields concerts are still coming back for you , think it is called hallucinations , LOL 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Scotticus said:

I thought I heard all the Rob Zombie songs , must have missed that one , not bad 

8 hours ago, Scotticus said:

Ever notice , sometimes seeing the video first ,  directs the way you think about  the  song , over ,  if you hear the song first and then see the video , this video falls some where in that mix , I liked it 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Ever notice , sometimes seeing the video first ,  directs the way you think about  the  song , over ,  if you hear the song first and then see the video , this video falls some where in that mix , I liked it 

Yes I had the same thought.  I have never saw the video for most of the songs I posted.  Korn cover of Word Up really caught me off guard.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, LedFTed said:

You bring up a very good point 'Ted 

Music is controlled by somebody for sure  ,  who ever  it is that controls it determines what we hear and I don't like those people's decisions much

I listen to just a bit of FM radio  , 90% of what I listen to is Sirius  XM , You Tube with some Pandora and I-Heart , even Sirius has changed dramatically in the last few years , got a lifetime membership with them when they first started ,I heard yesterday it was 19 years now , that was a good deal 

When they give out the awards , I never heard of many of the people nominated and when I hear their music , I know why 

Concerts were costing $150 a ticket before Corvid , bet now they will cost a lot more if they ever do get back going 

• Confused 1

I have had a bunch of hobbiesin my life , music has been something I was always into , and when I look back , I lived thru so many medias and it just keeps getting better and better I started  with AM , then FM , reel to reel ,  8 track , cassette , CD , Siris ,  MP3 , lap top , mono , stereo  quadra-phonic , kaboom and all the early music download sites , you tube , mp3 player , it is like a Billy Joel Song 

• Like 1

Billy Joel has boocou good songs , I like this ne about the best 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Billy Joel has boocou good songs , I like this ne about the best 

He sure does. Really talented! 
Movin' out is one of my all time favorites! 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

I have had a bunch of hobbiesin my life , music has been something I was always into , and when I look back , I lived thru so many medias and it just keeps getting better and better I started  with AM , then FM , reel to reel ,  8 track , cassette , CD , Siris ,  MP3 , lap top , mono , stereo  quadra-phonic , kaboom and all the early music download sites , you tube , mp3 player , it is like a Billy Joel Song 

Durn, your an old fart. LOL

65 yesterday. Oh Well !! 😀

3 hours ago, LedFTed said:

Durn, your an old fart. LOL

65 yesterday. Oh Well !! 😀

Happy Birthday 'Ted ----- You got me by 3 years 

• Like 1

This is my home girl Amanda Shaw , been watching her since she was a little girl playing at all the Festivals , she is pretty good , her old stuff is good 

• Like 1