Fishfiles

Music

Cant post this directly on this site but it is worth checking out- Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats - S.O.B. 

• Haha 1

i didn't care that much about clubbing during the disco era. the music was good enough, but the clothes etc., polyester is too hot to wear.

and the shoes, yuck.

11 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

I miss club'ing in the 80s 

I miss clubbing in the 90s

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

what happened to Allannah Miles? i got a cassette that has black velvet on it.

i got the album with the long version of inalagoddalavita "phonic spelling"  just takes up the back side of the album, and lasts for 20 minutes round about. the longest song in rock an roll, i think. a former friend of mine said a song should last just about 2 minutes. BS,

a song should last till its done. 2 mins. or 5 mins., there aint no rules for success. he let go many because they didnt match the formula of what it was. bet ya, he would have dismissed meatloaf. cause he didn't fit the format e picked picked out. its to bad he didnt know the secret. "let people express"

• Like 1

19 hours ago, oh400ex said:

i havent heard that in a while. least this music has got the theme from the Lone Ranger out of my mind. [William Tell Overture], i think.

now i got 4 songs stuck, Sweet dreams is the 3rd. i'd say Black velvet is 4th, for now, What i am, a strong 2nd, by a nostril, then, Queen of Hearts.

this is the best thread, i'd like CD's from it, if it is possible. i'd pay. profits could go to this forum. if the seller wishes. i think of the payment, 1/2 should go back to those that sing of play. maybe if they are rich enough, they can donate to the poor. if they are rich enough, then the hail with sending them money.

Edited by LedFTed
just because of strong language

I know both of those last two songs well Scott' , I actually have ate lunch sitting across at the next table  from Lenny a few times and had a few words with him , he is alright , he use to frequent a restaurant in Chalmette , La. that I ate lunch at when down in the Parish --

Sorry if I every gave you a Sad Face for a song , just learned Sad Face icon give the poster a bad rap , so from now on no matter how bad a song sucks , I don't give Sad Face Emojis ----- LOL 

• Like 1

Thats cool you got to meet Lenny. Saw him in concert a couple times. I like alot of his music. Didnt think I could post this one but the offending word is beeped out

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Sorry if I every gave you a Sad Face for a song , just learned Sad Face icon give the poster a bad rap , so from now on no matter how bad a song sucks , I don't give Sad Face Emojis ----- LOL 

I also didnt know a sad face hurt the posters reputation.  I have given them to posters that said something sad.  Wont do that any more.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Scotticus said:

I also didnt know a sad face hurt the posters reputation.  I have given them to posters that said something sad.  Wont do that any more.  

I think I might have stuck you with a Sad'dy a time or two before , will look back and undo it ---- for the most part you and me like about the same music , think you might be a little harder metal rocker then me , I like 90% of what you post ---- never heard Cab Driver before , I wouldn't turn it off when it comes on , seems it has a bit of old school mixed with the new ------  

• Like 1

You both post great stuff and I appreciate that you bother to even care about someone's internet points.

• Like 3

Mr Cab Driver is off of Let Love Rule his debut album which was released in 1989. We used to jam to it in college.

• Like 1