Fishfiles

Music

On 10/12/2020 at 4:41 AM, LedFTed said:

i havent heard that in a while. least this music has got the theme from the Lone Ranger out of my mind. [William Tell Overture], i think.

now i got 4 songs stuck, Sweet dreams is the 3rd. i'd say Black velvet is 4th, for now, What i am, a strong 2nd, by a nostril, then, Queen of Hearts.

this is the best thread, i'd like CD's from it, if it is possible. i'd pay. profits could go to this forum. if the seller wishes. i think of the payment, 1/2 should go back to those that sing of play. maybe if they are rich enough, they can donate to the poor. if they are rich enough, then the hail with sending them money.

i went to page one, an started over. iron butterfly, an Alanah Myles, were already there on page one. i cant leave this out, though i should, [a red flag goes up], an stands to be corrected.

Annie Lennox, Floppotron, has the brows, that Nancy has in the house,, i dont want nancy in my house, as, i dont think we would get along, doubt i would like annie, an double doubt, they would like me, no matter what song they sing.., an doubt either like malt, with their ice-cream or milk., no matter what..

Edited by LedFTed

is there Fiona Apple, already in this thread. i leave out Deep Purple, cause i played it so much, i dont think i want to hear it.

i got a Bloodrock, album, or so. was a long time ago, need to get the older system fixed.

found 2 Deep Purple album covers that are the same, only one has the album in it.

malt refers to malt,

i got no idea what the rest means in the thread above, ^^^^ cept going to the 1st. post., and finding Iron Butterfly, or Alanah Miles., already there. before i asked about this.

Edited by LedFTed

On 9/23/2020 at 5:49 AM, Fishfiles said:

i thought it was the Village People.

14 minutes ago, LedFTed said:

i thought it was the Village People.

The Village People , ! 

On 9/14/2020 at 5:33 PM, Scotticus said:

can she cook or fish, maybe hunt, and has a boat + the truck to pull it?

well, i'd might still have to put up with her, without those qualities, for at least, a while or so. 🙂

• Haha 1

On 10/17/2020 at 1:07 PM, Fishfiles said:

The Village People , ! 

was, along time ago. dont know what i was drinking, or smoking. 😁

6 hours ago, LedFTed said:

was, along time ago. dont know what i was drinking, or smoking. 😁

"Ted , I can see you in the video !!! 

Of all the new songs I learned off this thread , this is my favorite , it has been posted by Scott' , but it needs a bump up so I can find it easily 

• Like 1

Seether is really good , but most of their music can't make the cut here , hard language 

• Like 1

I have read that Rob Zombie doesn't do drugs or drinks , I find that hard to believe 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Scotticus said:

That was back at the beginning of my love for 90's Alternative and grunge.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

That was back at the beginning of my love for 90's Alternative and grunge.

I was looking to see if them two chicks of The Breeders are sisters , they resemble one another -----I remember the song back when  , but never did see them till Scott'  posted it up  , good song 

• Like 1

Besides, Fiona Apple, should it be played. i got to figure out how to post a music video one of these days,[year's].

"Dont Call Me Angle of The Morning" who was the singer?