N8outdoors

New to the site

Hello everyone, 

N8outdoors from Canada here. My dad passed down his 1998 Foreman 400 to me and it’s in need of a lot of love. I like to wrench when I have time and want to get more experienced mechanically. So far I’ve changed the oil(engine, diff) air filter. I’d like to start by grabbing a service manual. Should I be looking for the oem manual or is the clymer/Haynes adequate? And best place for me to get it and possibly parts in the future. 

Thanks

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum. At the top of the main page in the menu bar you'll see the service manual downloads. I'll let the other Canadians chime in on the best parts outlets. In the states I use Rocky Mountain ATV but I can't say what the shipping would be like for you. 

• Like 1

Hey N8, glad you found this site, we do have alot of helpers here to give advise, especially on the older models like you have.  Hope you found the service manual link for your 400.....we do have a chat area we discuss all sorts of topics, usually evenings.  The link to that is also in the top of the main page....

• Like 1