Memerson89

Hi everyone new here looking for some help.

Was told he is good with old Hondas and works on em near me . I have an 86 trx250a that I've done a full restore on the frame, suspension, brakes, fuel and electrical, but am needing a top end rebuild and after realizing he is close to home..I was hoping to see if he could help me out . 

24 minutes ago, Memerson89 said:

Was told he is good with old Hondas and works on em near me . I have an 86 trx250a that I've done a full restore on the frame, suspension, brakes, fuel and electrical, but am needing a top end rebuild and after realizing he is close to home..I was hoping to see if he could help me out . 

Where are you in Arkansas?  Top end shouldn't be hard to do at all, especially if you have a decent machine shop nearby.

@shadetree used to have a buddy at a Honda dealer bore his top ends, but I think the guy retired.  I'm in Eastern Arkansas, take my cylinders to a motorcycle shop in Memphis now for bores.

1 hour ago, Memerson89 said:

Where can I find shadetree?

right here..lol.

• Like 2

Sounds like the top end is gonna be taken under advisement by the requested member.  Handy you live close to have repairs done.... 

• Like 1