meldridge2

2006 Honda Rancher 350 2x4 ES Tire Sizes That Will Fit

Hey everyone, 

I was hoping to get some insight on tires that will fit my 2006 Honda Rancher 2x4 ES. It still has the stock 24 sizes on the front and rear and it's time for me to upgrade them. I have searched the internet to better understand what will fit & the only thing I'm coming up with is that the stock sizes are not really found in some of the bigger brands anymore. I was going to go 25x-8-12 on the front and 25x11-10 on the rear but at the end of the day I really have no idea what is best since this is out of my wheel house. We live in the country and I want a good all terrain tire that will last. I've been looking at the Big Horn 2.0 & also Swamp Lites. If anyone can tell me exactly what tire sizes will fit comfortably on this atv it would really help me as I am ready to buy today. Also, if anyone has any suggestions on tire brands I am open to that as well. 

Thanks in advance for any help, this forum has been great! 

Welcome to the site , I tell you go either 25 or 26s all the way around , I have both SwampLites and MudLites on different atvs , the Swamp Lites tear up my yard , the MudLites don't , but in the mud the SwampLites are better 

I think I will roll with the 25's. Do the sizes I put up I was thinking of getting sound like they will be good? I know nothing about the sizing & those sizes I put up are just some that I came across online that I think some said would work. 

I know you got the 350 , so spacing can be different with the offset of rims , but to give you ideas of looks , the green 300 has 26x12x12 rear 26x10x12 front  MudLites , the Pink 300 has 27x12x12 rear , 27x10x12 front Swamplites and the red 300 has 26x12x12 rear and 26x10x12 front Dirt Devils 

x9ZlinsLR2WDPklyBpVOrg.jpg

+80V3XOsTD2bK36ijXcSDw.jpg

RumsvDTfQ8S5IhlBykQrJw.jpg

• Like 1

On 3/24/2022 at 4:40 PM, Fishfiles said:

I know you got the 350 , so spacing can be different with the offset of rims , but to give you ideas of looks , the green 300 has 26x12x12 rear 26x10x12 front  MudLites , the Pink 300 has 27x12x12 rear , 27x10x12 front Swamplites and the red 300 has 26x12x12 rear and 26x10x12 front Dirt Devils 

x9ZlinsLR2WDPklyBpVOrg.jpg

+80V3XOsTD2bK36ijXcSDw.jpg

RumsvDTfQ8S5IhlBykQrJw.jpg

old thread i see fish ^^^ , but what you did not mention was the fact that everyone of these atv's has a lift kit on them !..lol. a trx350 rancher stock will not work well with 26's and 27's, spec with the off-set it needs because of the muffler. 25's would work well, he could run foreman rims/tires , 25x8x12 on front, 25x10x12 on rear, and be ok.

I have 26x10x12 and 26x12x12 on factory Rubicon aluminum wheels on the kid's stock 05 350 Rancher.  Took it out to the farm yesterday afternoon and it's a hoot to ride.  Much lighter and sportier feeling than my Foreman.

This is two weekends ago , my buddy's Skip's 2006 rancher 350 no lift kit 2wd with 26 Mudlites , he has room for another inch of tire ----- 

k4FwsbWkQ421elN6AfD+4A.jpg