Fishfiles

Classic / Hot Rods / Trucks

3 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

You recall the coyote ........ similar.... looking....

IMG_8078.JPG

IMG_8079.JPG

Hardcastle & McCormmick? 

• Like 2

Didn't Danny The Count , Count Kustom do one liked like that , think, it was called a Mantis o

4 hours ago, ATC4ever said:

Hardcastle & McCormmick? 

Yep.......the actor that did the judge was also in one of the young guns movie.... Roberts ? I think.... it's was the outhouse scene...

That one kinda  looks like one of those australian road trains.... minus the air intake stacks... see the front has a deferent look also....them ol boys downunder have some really slicked up trucks....big sleepers too.... no telling how many days they stay out hammering... 

17 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

That looks like an old pic.... what cid do you think it is ? If I had to say it's got to be a big block... maybe an industrial ford v-8 like the 370 or 429 ? Like the 366 n 427 were to chevy medium duty trucks..... it's got two Holley carbs... or looks to be two of some brand... hm.... spark plugs up top ? Ok I'm stumped.... good one fish. 

I'd guess a 427 SOHC as far as I know , Ford made 427 , 428 and 429 ---- one the spark plugs were on top side of  the valve cover , one the plugs were on the bottom of the valve cover and the other  right in the middle ( Hemi ) 

427 SOHC

image.png

• Like 2