Fishfiles

Classic / Hot Rods / Trucks

Not a hot rod.  A new Ford I seen yesterday. He has a small fortune invested in that aluminum bed 

92E02799-6E23-4B7E-9256-1FA68F688BC4.jpeg

2 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

Coin cleaning pops up for me.

Yep , I just tried it again and I get coin cleaning also  , really hate facebook , so hard to go back to what you seen and it is all pro'po'gan'da anyways 

it was aboiut a new law that joe snuck in there , started by obama , about which car and trucks ( personal hot rods ) can be  legally licensed to ride on the street , or even owned in your garage  or must be destroyed 

My sister (up from bama) and myself were in columbia yesterday...i don't worry too much. About her driving , she's not like my niece kristy...who's alter ego (dale jr) sometimes takes over driving.... Sigh.... Spotted a 78 long wheel base ford 4x4 two tone brown over beige .... All i heard was i love those old classic trucks....., then i spotted a pavement princes black dodge 4x4 4 door cummins clean black lifted with Well it looked like !!!! Lifted like it was with very small wheels.... I up and said wouldn't you rather have that truck..... Ill never forget the look i got back.... Not a single word... Lol .... Anyways..... That's a sharp truck ^^^^^ 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Look close Weedhopper .... what do you see ?

What post ? The one atc replied to ? The only thing...(for now) is the height of the windshield on the bike.... That could get smashed up at some drive through fast food joints, the pic doesn't look fake...so... If it's that post... HINT! 

3 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

What post ? The one atc replied to ? The only thing...(for now) is the height of the windshield on the bike.... That could get smashed up at some drive through fast food joints, the pic doesn't look fake...so... If it's that post... HINT! 

Dang , The picture never posted  , got to find it again --- hate when that happens 

• Haha 1

My new favorite trend in the classic car world is the patina look.  One of my goals is to find a 70s F series truck or 70s model Jeep and redo it myself.  I would love to leave that patina look.  It took a lot of time to make a truck look like it was actually a truck.

• Like 3