Fishfiles

Classic / Hot Rods / Trucks

Theres a 68 & 69 in the 1st pic. My fav car...the 69. The blue 69 is a 383 4spd.

I don't know what's up with these green and black paint schemes it's always been yellow and green for me........time ans skill .... You might even say addiction or maddness.. SURE ENOUGH dedication.. ... Turned out some of these sharp tractors..hm.... Monster energy.... Colors... 

image.jpg

• Like 1

I should have never  type or said the word " orange " , cause that is all  I get lately from orange juice to orange paint 

image.png

• Like 1

On 1/29/2021 at 9:06 AM, jeepwm69 said:

Now that's pretty.  Needs some more period correct wheels, but those 67-72 GM trucks and Blazers are the prettiest trucks out there IMO.  I love the older ones too, but those stick out to me more than any others.

Yep , them rims don't do justice to that truck -----

Here is something you are going to like , I need to get some pics , one of my best friends Mo , went to his farm last weekend and got his Dad's 1967 Chevy Pickup that been in the barn for 20 years and him and his son Little Mo were going to restore it , it is pretty nice to start with , straight 6 , 3 on the tree , good body , I told him to do the vintage look with it >>>  well he told me just a while ago that Little Mo is going to take the rusted body off his 1975 Chevy Blazer 4x4 and put that 67 body on the Blazer frame  , Little Mo is a Top Grade lead welder for Textron Marine , Big Mo is a master of steel , owns a sheetmetal shop and Little Mo has a killer garage  , so I know it is going to be a nice build 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

I want one!!!

Me too. Want to go in half in “ a “ power ball ticket tomorrow night ?   That’s the only way I could ever get one 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1