Fishfiles

Classic / Hot Rods / Trucks

2 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Wasn't she an actress ??  

She started out on the Mickey Mouse club , then went on to do the Beach Party Movies with Frankie Avalon and Eric Von Zipper 

I think her life didnt end well, dementia, or MS, something like that. 

11 minutes ago, ATC4ever said:

I think her life didnt end well, dementia, or MS, something like that. 

Yes , It is all in that video above ^^^^^^

I got a friend who has MS that's a rough deal....... That poor lady.... She's in a better place now..... I feel for people afflicted with that illness.... Very very sad deal.

23 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Yes , It is all in that video above ^^^^^^

DOH I didnt watch it lol

15 minutes ago, ATC4ever said:

DOH I didnt watch it lol

Anette would appreciate you watching her life story -----  are you old enough to remember the MMClub , Wilson says that was before his time 

I remember it for sure, M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

Hm....... Something tells me that one might be re powered by cummins..... Do you see it ? 

I got a friend who just moved back from Florida .... Did tell me more and more are going propane powered... Said some guys get at such angle the carbs don't operate correctly... So a sealed diesel injection system would even be better the gas.... I used to ride with him on the weekend, back then he had something like that bronco you had fish... All fixed up and a skyjacker.... The girls needed a helping hand getting in or a step ladder ....odd thing is... He roled in the s curves on US 31 north bout 5 miles out of ćolumbia... Went off the road and landed in a hay field we had... If i had been edging the field cutting hay, good chance he would have landed on me and the cutter.... After that he went to low zone trucks (low riders) and rock crawlers.. Lol 

Edited by _Wilson_™

8 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Anette would appreciate you watching her life story -----  are you old enough to remember the MMClub , Wilson says that was before his time 

If it wasn't we just didnt get to watch it, but then again i do recall her face.... So my memory might be off on this one... (Be a first lol!) 

6 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Hm....... Something tells me that one might be re powered by cummins..... Do you see it ? 

I got a friend who just moved back from Florida .... Did tell me more and more are going propane powered... Said some guys get at such angle the carbs don't operate correctly... So a sealed diesel injection system would even be better the gas.... I used to ride with him on the weekend, back then he had something like that bronco you had fish... All fixed up and a skyjacker.... The girls needed a helping hand getting in or a step ladder ....odd thing is... He roled in the s curves on US 31 north bout 5 miles out of ćolumbia... Went off the road and landed in a hay field we had... If i had been edging the field cutting hay, good chance he would have landed on me and the cutter.... After that he went to low zone trucks (low riders) and rock crawlers.. Lol 

The only thing I am seeing out the norm is what looks like a hydraulic pump out the front grill , think that might be for the steering 

No.. i am a late 69r. Honestly i wouldnt have watched it anyway even though i did watch Disney every Sunday. 🤔

6 minutes ago, ATC4ever said:

No.. i am a late 69r. Honestly i wouldnt have watched it anyway even though i did watch Disney every Sunday. 🤔

I am almost 65 , it was during my time , there was not much to pick from back then , we got 3 TV channels back then  and they went off air around midnight ----- Disney on Sunday evening was good stuff back them , now days disney is the devil , LOL 

• Haha 1